Production WH-nano:5.59L Balanced SFF case

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
Is there a link to buy this such as eBay yet? After seeing this beauty, ive got so many ideas
link is making. Users in other countries can collect about 50 users, so as to send cases by transshipment center, because too high transportation costs about one by one, I can not afford:oops:

Reactions: PTaV_PC

Fujininja

Efficiency Noob
Oct 23, 2017
this case is also can be a good gaming pc in your house. I design this case is for a personal work station. low temp and small is my first point which I care about it. use it to play game and don`t care about your CPU and GPU temp. wonderful isn`t it?
Okay thank you, is this case also pretty portable?

PTaV_PC

Minimal Tinkerer
Oct 23, 2017
link is making. Users in other countries can collect about 50 users, so as to send cases by transshipment center, because too high transportation costs about one by one, I can not afford:oops:
How many requests have you gotten for shipping this case worldwide? Is there a long wait?

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
How many requests have you gotten for shipping this case worldwide? Is there a long wait?
now is about only 5......and I think use DHL Express one by one. shipping is about 50$ per case. is expensive :confused:

PTaV_PC

Minimal Tinkerer
Oct 23, 2017
now is about only 5......and I think use DHL Express one by one. shipping is about 50$ per case. is expensive :confused:
Oh thats a lot, would it be cheaper to use a retailer such as Banggood? Im not entirely sure how to get your case listed but it seems like a possibility.

punksinatra

Cable Smoosher
Dec 13, 2017
Hi maybe you can use shopify? I know a few people from China using it to sell internationally

Maybe you can get in touch with the guy who owns https://kbdfans.cn/ he is in China and is selling mechanical keyboard stuff internationally

IntoxicatedPuma

Customizer of Titles
SFFn Staff
Feb 26, 2016
What customization is available on this case? I see that you have a variety of colors for the external covering and internal structure. Can the vent pattern be customized at all, or just limited to the colors?

Also, can a dust filter be installed over the intake vents?

raksan

Trash Compacter
May 3, 2017
I'm looking for another small case to build a better rig and look like your case will fit very well. I will follow what the new version will look like. I like current design but somehow I don't like the cut out at side of top and bottom.

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
@WH-team Hello, i am extremely interested in the Warhead nano case from this link:
https://item.taobao.com/item.htm

Do you have it available, and if i order one now how long will it take to arrive?
Also can i order it from elsewhere besides Taobao? Cheers for the great work!
Now Nano had update to MK IV and add several new characteristics.
Sorry disappear a long time to move myself into new apartment....
I`ll update new picture

Ardamax

Case Bender
Aug 10, 2018
I just bought your Nano case, and although I'm really excited I have some questions.

1. Will it really take all the way till Sept. 30 to arrive? I'd endure but if it could come a few weeks sooner...

2. I'm looking for a 600W fully modular PSU at the moment. I can purchase from TaoBao, you can just link it.

Also, for the motherboard, will the Asus ROG x470i or the B450i work with the nano case?

Last edited:

RaymondHuen666

What's an ITX?
Oct 24, 2018
Hi WH-team,
Raymond from Press Metal, your design is very nice.
we also focus on the sff case, if you have any interest in us, please let me know.

Majestic

Average Stuffer
May 12, 2018
I'm interested in buying this case, but I have a few questions even though I read the thread.
  • Is there anywhere to purchase this case besides Taobao? Are we trying to do a group buy to make shipping more manageable for Warhead?
  • The dimensions given in the original post are for the AIO version correct?
  • What AIOs are supported?
  • This case should be able to fit an AMD R9 Nano GPU correct?
  • What colors does this case come in? I am interested in light-blue and white. Are custom colors possible?
  • Would the 500W GeeekStore Flex PSU fit in this case? (Will be first time dabbling with Flex so sorry if this is a silly question)
If anyone could help I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Last edited:

Aki

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 9, 2016
Is it possible for the case to be shipped to Taiwan before the end of the year. If yes, how much would it cost? I live in Germany, but I'm visiting my relatives in Taiwan during Christmas time and I thought shipping to there might be cheaper than to Germany.

Last edited:

SashaLag

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 10, 2018
Hello! First, this is a really beautiful case! Really love its design... I'm not here in SFF forum to buy a case soon, but yours will be a case I will consider when I will need one (probably next year)... Here just to enjoy this community!

Anyway I am also starting understanding PCB development... And... Isn't there a problem with clock skew because lines aren't matched in lenght? I know PCIe is a serial communication, but because this is PCIe 16x, there are 16x lines which runs in parallel, to my understanding... So, by not having lenght/impedance matching... And being this an high speed-design... For sure it works, but shouldn't be a problem here? Am I missing something?

Last edited: