Wesena ITX4 v3 - Hackintosh

mister_dj

Case Bender
New User
Jan 31, 2017
Hey Nwkrep82, did you ever bench the GPU? I have a build in the same case and with the same GPU, and literally JUST did my first test. I am a little scared of the temps as it hit 81C in the main screen (Ordis) for Warframe... hadn't even started playing yet

mister_dj

Case Bender
New User
Jan 31, 2017
@mister_dj Same GPU module or do you also have a ASL 1050Ti? How are you guys buying them? I can't seem to order successfully on Taobao. :(
In response to my comment, I found there was a piece of fuzz in the fan stopping it from blowing. Temps still can hit 70-83 normally depending on the game but much I feel a lot more confident now.

As for where I bought the GPU, I got it off another redditor in the sffpc sub. I actually don't use it anymore since I decided I liked my RX480 better for my monitors. Hit me up if you are interested in buying it, /u/seniortroll

Mizznfizz

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Dec 3, 2018
Sorry to resurrect and old thread but what was the purpose of moving from the Mini-Box picoPSU to the HD Plex??

bran

Average Stuffer
Feb 10, 2018
Can you comment on the noise blocker fan? A lot of people seem to be of the opinion that they are marketed as if they are noctua but are really much cheaper quality. Does yours have noticeable rattle? Can you comment on how it is compared to the closest noctua, the a9x14?

Mizznfizz

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Dec 3, 2018
So I got my Wesena ITX4-v3 last night and opened it up. Impressed with the quality on the case and it actually came with a side fan. This thread was what actually got me into the Wesena/Streacom vs a Realan case. Sure is would have been happy with either but this is a quality case.

bran

Average Stuffer
Feb 10, 2018
So I got my Wesena ITX4-v3 last night and opened it up. Impressed with the quality on the case and it actually came with a side fan. This thread was what actually got me into the Wesena/Streacom vs a Realan case. Sure is would have been happy with either but this is a quality case.
Are they the same company?