I'd really like to keep my Asus Prime 5070ti, but I want to go smaller than my Ncase T1. I was impressed with the density compared to my Ncase M1 but I'm not yet satisfied.
I've always wanted a Velka 5, but understand a Velka 7 would be better for thermals and fitting a more powerful GPU - can anyone offer some suggestions for me? I'd like to go as small as possible, I'm open to mods and there is no budget restrictions. It would be preferable to keep my 5070ti that I already have.
Thanks!!
I've always wanted a Velka 5, but understand a Velka 7 would be better for thermals and fitting a more powerful GPU - can anyone offer some suggestions for me? I'd like to go as small as possible, I'm open to mods and there is no budget restrictions. It would be preferable to keep my 5070ti that I already have.
Thanks!!