Prototype WARHEAD MICRO MK V: UPDATE APPERANCE LOOK

orbitalwalsh

Caliper Novice
Jan 4, 2018
Alphacool Eisbaer LT 240 should do nicely in there!

case looks ace!

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
thanks to everyone that about this case curiosity and support, but we hope that this case is not a small workshop products, it should be more in line with the existing chassis mass product manufacturing process, so we decided to push to re changes in the structure, and make it more in line with the shape of a case. Instead of MOD works, so we will be in the last upload new rendering model, and we urgent need some advice to Improve case air performance. also, it will keep radical design.

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
Because if it's 120€ ish you can consider me your first customer (don't know if it's rude to ask? New to the forum)
well now price tag isn`t confirm. I just take same price which it sell in China. And now new MK V I think I will try take it to Kickstarter as a new project to that it make it!

Reactions: Damascus

renecop545

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 2, 2018
Don't wanna be a party pooper but I liked your original design much better as there are already a bunch of bigger cases on these forums... I'll wait and see how you flesh out the design though.

renecop545

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 2, 2018
Very nice new design, I like how it updates on the original. Looking forward to your first prototype and thermal tests.

Alur

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 9, 2019
new appearance update, and 2nd structure will update late night
Do we have any updates regarding this project? is rather quite intriguing what you accomplished with the design involved also.

Really great work!