Production Wallye Tactik Duffle for SFF carry (M1, A4, SG13, Laptop + eGPU)

jtd871

SFF Guru
Jun 22, 2015
W, the wallye.com website is "empty" except for the coming soon info on the front page. I'm considering getting one of these for travelling with my A4. Any left?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
W, the wallye.com website is "empty" except for the coming soon info on the front page. I'm considering getting one of these for travelling with my A4. Any left?

We have a new bag coming, will reveal next month.

Reactions: Derisotre

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
It might be interesting for people to know that info, I've ran away from sites that have had Coming Soon for a while and I'm sure others will too.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Version 2 prototype has arrived.

It's not finished, and I like to get some feedback on the style.

Got a new factory for better manufacturing technique. The company that made this bag also make some other known luggage brands.

Edit - changed design, removed old prototype photos.

Last edited:

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
In the third image, are those straps to carry the bag like a backpack?

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
Very interesting. May be an ideal way to carry my workstation to events!

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
Ooooh. Any pics of the inside? I'm assuming its well padded like v1. Could you provide any comparison pics to v1? Also sizing/dimensions?

Also, this 4 panel pattern on first pic is interesting:

My first opinion is to repeat this all over the bag, maybe for extra padding to protect woven fabric, as well as interesting aesthetic and style.

Reactions: Biowarejak

jtd871

SFF Guru
Jun 22, 2015
If the prototype is just getting to you, then I'm pretty sure, what with Chinese New Year, getting design finalized, production, shipping, etc., that I'm going to have to find another solution for my trip in early March.

Fernando93

Caliper Novice
Jun 17, 2016
Will the Asus ProArt PQ22UC fit in the Wallye 2.0?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Will the Asus ProArt PQ22UC fit in the Wallye 2.0?

I plan to buy 1-2, so yes, I would like it to fit.

Here is the complication:
- 21.6", *excluding bezels, the panel itself is should be 48cm wide by 27cm tall. That is already over "Personal Item" size (22x25x43cm).
- depending on the situation, this monitor might be best fitted into a carry-on luggage with wheels (22x35x56cm limit).

1. Monitor + desktop + accessories + cables into suitcase, clothing in the duffle is easiest ;).

2. Desktop + accessories + cables in the duffle, monitor and clothing into the suitcase is safer.

The second setup creates less anxiety for me. One thing I noticed is that placing a monitor and a desktop into a suitcase may throw off the center of balance. So depending on balance of the suitcase, it could topple over - I don't want a 5-7KG desktop to smack into a monitor inside the suitcase. You can use clothing to cushion between the two devices, but my luggage is handled by taxi drivers, sometimes I roll the suitcase off a curb.

Some of the SFFN guys are headed to CES, the minute I get dimensions confirmed or I get this monitor, I will be updating the bag accordingly.

Last edited:

Fernando93

Caliper Novice
Jun 17, 2016
I plan to buy 1-2, so yes, I would like it to fit.
Some of the SFFN guys are headed to CES, the minute I get dimensions confirmed or I get this monitor, I will be updating the bag accordingly.
Thank you very much!, any estimated MSRP prediction of the monitor on your part?

PD: Can you post a link in this thread if the SFFN make an article on this monitor?

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Thank you very much!, any estimated MSRP prediction of the monitor on your part?
w360 doesn't have any special knowledge in this regard. It won't be cheap, you can count on that, but whether that means $1k or $2.5k, only Asus really knows at this point. It'll be somewhere in that range, I'm sure.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Update:

We are working on the duffle now for a design update. New photos should be released towards the end of this month.

Preorder will start FEB-5.

Edit - preorder on hold until we finalize padding for Louqe Ghost S1.

Last edited: