Production Wallye Tactik Duffle for SFF carry (M1, A4, SG13, Laptop + eGPU)

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Updating tracking numbers now.

Customer in China, HK should receivetheir bags within 24 hours.

EU (including UK) packages are mostlyin EU.

US package should be in the US in 48hours.

Shipping is so fast with new company,

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I'm working with a new shipping company, email/pm me if any of you experience strange delivery behavior.

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Oh nice, I hope all goes well ! Shipping from Asia is an often overlooked hassle when producing in Asia and you aren't a serious manufacturer, it seems.

Reactions: Biowarejak

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
2 people on HardForum have notify me about shipping issues for US.

If anyone else's tracking is showing strange behavior, email/PM me.

Reactions: Phuncz

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I have checked the tracking for a % of UPS items. Other packages via UPS have been delivered successfully.

I'm still trying to figure out the scope of the problem, but it seems not all UPS packages are affected.

Will make an update when I know more.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Regarding the UPS packages that are stuck, the shipping company told us that the paperwork was attached to every box, so we sent the information to UPS again.

It is the weekend, so I will not know their official response until Monday.

Fingers crossed and let's see.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

In case you guys are wondering why the eGPU kit and airline compliant dimensions. Hopefully this picture helps.

If you have 15-22 hour flights like I do, w/e makes your life better.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
What are the shoes for? :D Just saw sneakers on the site also selling for $149.

It's hard to explain without the background story.

I don't know how to design a bag, so I collaborated with a designer who can do it right.

This person won me with a photoshop of what is now the Tactik Duffle. The design just felt right. It was a similar feeling when I saw Necere's M1 design years ago.

When I first met Necere on [H]ardForum, I saw a talented designer who needed help to materialize a concept. I felt the same way about the bag designer. This person is talented, but stuck in company where the final say is made by finance. So much creative frustration built over the years, it's only right that it's harnessed to make SFF more awesome.

In exchange for making the Tactik Duffle and other gears that help SFF stand out, Wallye will be a creative outlet for this person as well.

The waterproof suede sneakers is this person's idea. Anyone who has owned suede gear knows it doesn't play well with water. However, this new italian fabric coating technology makes it possible. The design is also inspired by a skateboarding game.

Going forward, Wallye will focus on products at the intersection of fashion, gaming and technology.

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
It's being a while. Here is a picture of my 17.3" IPS 3840x2160@60HZ 99% AdobeRGB monitor connected to my laptop.

* this monitor supports Displayport, HDMI and DVI also, connected to my laptop via USB-C to Displayport cable.

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
On another note, I realized I can fit *TWO monitors, keyboard+mouse, headphone and a SFF PC into the duffle. That's an entire PC into a duffle bag.

I'm thinking about making a new video showing the NFC S5 Mini, Dan Case A4, A4 Clone with dual monitors inside the duffle.

I'm expecting a custom power supply for my desktop that can drive both monitors in addition to my desktop, so effectively reducing the number of wires to the wall socket for such setup.I'm also getting custom folding VESA mounts to support dual monitor setup on the go.

Here is my problem. I have one monitor, I need to buy another one, maybe you guys can help me decide which of the following to get for the video:
1) 17.3", 2560x1440@144hz, TN (NO gsync or freesync)
2) 15.6", 1920x1080@60hz, IPS, 10 finger multi-touch screen, supports digitizer pen

Curious what you guys think.

gunpalcyril

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 7, 2016
I'm in the market for a portable usb powered monitor myself. Mind sharing where one can purchase these monitors? Gechic monitors are overpriced for me...