Enclosure Top 5 best Mini ITX Case in 2017

jktaurus8

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Apr 27, 2017
logicbugs.com
I have found the five best cases in 2017, so I decided to share it with you.

These are the top 5 Mini ITX cases that I found on the internet, and I’m using the Streacom F1C Evo case because I love the console-sized computers. I am also planning to buy the other case called NFC S4 Mini but the price is pushing me away. I listed two tower cases, and three consoles sized cases.

1. NFC S4 Mini
  2. Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini iTX Tower Case
  3. Dr. Zaber Sentry Case
  4. SilverStone Milo Mini ITX Case
  5. NZXT Manta Mini ITX Case
  6. Streacom F1C Evo WS Mini ITX
For Example, Configuration Read the full Article on My blog

NFC S4 Mini Chassis

NFC S4 mini is one of the best consoles sized mini Itx case available in the market. If you like to have a console-sized gaming PC, then S4 Mini is the right choice because of it worth your money. The S4 mini case is built with full of aluminum so that it gives the more premium finish. I will appreciate Josh’s work for making S4 mini the best because he is working hard to get this case fits all our needs so that he gave us an option for customisation he also sells the pre-made accessories for making S4 mini unique. Extra accessories are available for s4 mini such as the front bracket, power button, 3D Bezels, different skins, etc.

As I said that it is the best console-sized PC because it is smaller when compared with the other cases on our list. Also, the customizability makes it more attractive. The only sad thing is that it will take more time to ship because Josh is the only one who manages all these so that it will take some delay to ship. Now you can order it from the official S4 mini-site. I hope that In future he will make the shipping faster. Here is the quick specification about the NFC S4 mini case.

Quick Specification
  • Dimension: 63.5mm x 330mm (W x H)
  • HDD: 2 x 2.5″
  • Cooling: Fan Up to 40mm Height
  • Front I/O: Power
  • GPU: Mini Size
  • Power Supply: Nano PSU, DC-DC

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini ITX Tower Case

The Phanteks is a great company that has the great products all those products are high in quality. Phanteks Enthoo series is getting more attention now because of its design and premium look. Phateks also offers the Mini iTX variant so that users won’t go away from their products. I don’t need to talk more about it because the picture will tell the rest.

Quick Specification
  • Dimension: 230mm x 375mm x 395mm (W x H x D)
  • Hard Disk: 2 x 3.5″, 1 x 2.5″
  • Cooling: Fan, Radiator, Liquid Cooling
  • Front I/O: 2x USB 3, Mic, Headphone, Reset, Power
  • GPU: Full Size 330mm
  • Power Supply: Full-Size PSU
Dr. Zaber Sentry Mini ITX Case

The Dr. Sentry is an another console sized mini itx case that we can find on the internet. Zaber Sentry is available through a crowdfunding campaign on Indigogo. Sentry is a high-quality case that built with a premium quality aluminum also it is slightly larger than the S4 mini because it can fit an SFX power supply and a full-length graphics card in it.

Quick Specification
  • Dimension: 340mm x 66mm x 310mm (W x H x D)
  • Hard Disk: 2 x 2.5″ With Full-Size GPU, 12 x 2.5″ Without GPU
  • Cooling: Fan Up to 47mm
  • Front I/O: 2x USB 3, Power
  • GPU: Full Size 305mm
  • Power Supply: SFX and SFX-L
SilverStone Mini ITX Cases

When it comes to the PC Case manufacturing, today SilverStone is growing well. Talking about SilverStone the best selling product of Silverstone is that the Mini ITX case because of the price range. This console sized PC case is cheaper than the other console sized Mini ITX Cases from my list. The best attraction of SilverStone case is that they offer a Handle so that we can easily carry the entire system one place to another. It uses the SFX form factor PSU so that it can manage up to 330mm GPU without any hiccups.

Quick Specification
  • Dimension: 380mm x 87mm x 370mm (W x H x D)
  • Hard Disk: 2 x 2.5″, 1 x 3.5″ (When using a Mini Graphics Card )
  • Cooling: Fan
  • Front I/O: 2x USB 3, Mic, Headphone and Power Button
  • Power Supply: SFX or SFX-L
NZXT Manta Mini ITX Case

The design of NZXT got 100 marks the cool looking, and curved shape is the major attraction of Manta Case. NZXT is taking a big leap on their products by giving such a premium look to it. Manta also has some accessories to go along with it. The one is that the RGB Lights, it has a stock RGB LED board to connect extra LED Strips. Also, the cable management has improved well in this case. We can manage our cables and make the front of the case more attractive. The tempered glass is the other main selling point of the Manta case. It showcases our internal component more beautifully. By making better cable management and attaching an RGB strip we can make it more elegant and attractive case.

Quick Specification
  • Dimension: 245mm x 426mm x 450mm (W x H x D)
  • Hard Disk: 2 x 3.5″, 3 x 2.5″
  • Cooling: Fan, Radiator, Liquid Cooling
  • Front I/O: 2 x USB 3, Mic, Headphone, LED, Power Button
  • Power Supply: Full-Size PSU
Streacom F1C Evo Mini ITX Case

I just added one more on our list because it deserves it. Streacom F1C is the smallest mini ITX case that we can find on the internet. The better quality 3.5mm aluminum makes it a premium product. To use this Mini ITX case, We should sacrifice the use of external graphics card because Streacom F1C doesn’t have any space to fit a Graphics card. Its overall size is almost the same as the Mini ITX motherboard. The crazy thing about the F1C is that Streacom also offers a model with an optical slot, There are two variants are available one with optical slot and the other without the optical slot. I’m using streacom f1c without the optical slot.

Quick Specification
  • Dimension: 197mm x 77mm x 197mm (W x H x D)
  • Hard Disk: 3 x 3.5″ or 1 x 3.5″ + 1 x 2.5″
  • Cooling: Fan, Max Height Up to 42mm
  • Front I/O: Power Button
  • GPU: Internal Graphics
  • Power Supply: Nano PSU

Last edited:
Reactions: Broxin

matt3o

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 29, 2017
you are asking for troubles with a thread like this :D

I have found the five best cases in 2017, so I decided to share it with you.

1. NFC S4 Mini
  2. Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Mini iTX Tower Case
  3. Dr. Zaber Sentry Case
  4. SilverStone Milo Mini ITX Case
  5. NZXT Manta Mini ITX Case
  6. Streacom F1C Evo WS Mini ITX

1. that is nice
2. worst mini-itx ever
3. I prefer this to the NFC S4 (but it's just personal opinion oc)
4. yeah well, okay, one of the many steam-box madness cases that were presented few years ago
5. It's a Manta! throw it back in the ocean!
6. an ever green

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
You may also want to check out the CaseLabs Mercury S3 which is a well built and very high quality case based on the ITX platform. You can find a very favourable review here:

http://www.xtremerigs.net/2015/02/10/caselabs-mercury-s3-review-mitx-goes-big/

It's not quite as spacious as the Manta which is obviously a major drawback, but having bought components from CaseLabs in the past I can vouch for their quality. Would be a great choice for your "Minion"-ITX build.

RenG

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 17, 2016
If you really want the ultimate SFF case without a substantial sacrifice in component compatibility then I suggest "investing" in the S4 Mini. The way I look at or justify the price is that you won't put a V8 engine (your rig) inside a Prius (your case), won't you?

F1C is a great case. But yeah, no dedicated GPU is a deal breaker for me. Anything bigger than the Zaber Sentry should look into MATX instead.

jktaurus8

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Apr 27, 2017
logicbugs.com
If you really want the ultimate SFF case without a substantial sacrifice in component compatibility then I suggest "investing" in the S4 Mini. The way I look at or justify the price is that you won't put a V8 engine (your rig) inside a Prius (your case), won't you?

F1C is a great case. But yeah, no dedicated GPU is a deal breaker for me. Anything bigger than the Zaber Sentry should look into MATX instead.
Yeah. That is why I decided to buy NFC S4 Mini.

jØrd

S̳C̳S̳I̳ ̳f̳o̳r̳ ̳l̳i̳f̳e̳
sudocide.dev
SFFn Staff
Gold Supporter
LOSIAS
Jul 19, 2015
Last edited:

jktaurus8

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Apr 27, 2017
logicbugs.com
you are asking for troubles with a thread like this :D

1. that is nice
2. worst mini-itx ever
3. I prefer this to the NFC S4 (but it's just personal opinion oc)
4. yeah well, okay, one of the many steam-box madness cases that were presented few years ago
5. It's a Manta! throw it back in the ocean!
6. an ever green

You are right. I love console cases like S4 Mini but there are some people those who like tower cases that is why I put that tower cases on my List.

Last edited:

jktaurus8

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Apr 27, 2017
logicbugs.com
This thread in news section and those links ring my alarm bells. I smell ads, clickbaits and affiliate marketing?
If you said I will remove that link. I just wanted to link it to the full article, I'm happy to remove the links if you guys feel uncomfortable with it.