Thin Mini ITX

Fantasma

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
May 29, 2022
Hello,

I have this motherboard :

ASRock Industrial IMB-1215 : Amazon.com: ASRock Industrial IMB-1215 Intel 8th/9th Gen Core Q370 Mini ITX Placa base, Triple DisplayPort, Dual LAN : Electrónica. and I would like to use it, my question is if this motherboard supports gpu : GTX 1060ti and if it is possible to use a psu flex : Amazon.com: FSP Mini ITX Solution/Flex ATX 500W Efficiency ≥90% Full Range Active PFC Power Supply (Flex Guru 500W) 500W unidad de fuente de alimentación : Electrónica to power the motherboard and the gpu.​

my idea is to feed the mother and gpu with the source and maybe add liquid cooling. Only that I have many doubts if with the mother I can use the card natively so to speak or use an adapter.

Thanks a lot

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
NO 12 VOLT PS WILL WORK. This is a 19V board, dc jack, and Molex voltage inputs, one or the other, not both at the same time!
You cannot double up voltages to inputs you will damage the board. Voltage inputs are wired in parallel and are live when a 19v source is connected to either one, the DC jack with a brick or a linear PS, or the Molex input, choosing "only one" to connect a 19v source.

Last edited:

Fantasma

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
May 29, 2022
Y Thanks for replying, is there a way to add a gpu to this motherboard? Cheers

DASBOOT

Airflow Optimizer
Dec 31, 2017
Y Thanks for replying, is there a way to add a gpu to this motherboard? Cheers
You have a PCI-E slot but you will need a high wattage 19V source 250 to 400 and a lower TDP processor so the draw is not too great. The GPU will need to be a low-power draw, card, Not a Gamer card. You would most likely need a PCI-E cable supporting your card and your slot, most likely a 3.0 cable. This is not a gamer board.