Newegg Thermaltake Core V1 $37 19AUG19

ShamedGod

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Apr 21, 2019
Newegg currently has this case for $37 with free shipping. It looks like a sold Case for my next build. Has anyone used this case before?

EDIT: Should have bought it yesterday... The price is $40 with $4 shipping after rebate with a LIMIT of 5 per person. Deal ends in 6 days.

Still curious if anyone has used/built in that case before. A cheap case that's junk is a waste of money not a bargain.

Last edited:

ruddevil

Chassis Packer
Aug 30, 2017
I know it's very late for a reply here, but I am using this in my current system. Build quality is excellent for its price. It's a rather big case for an ITX system, but it allows you to install an ATX PSU, a mid-sized GPU (in my case an RX580), a bulky cooler, and plenty of space for expansion disks (2x 3.5" and 2x 2.5" on the provided enclosures + more by mounting the disk to the side panels with the provided screws and rubber mounts). You can also mount fans to the side panels with the same approach as the disks. The front fan is removable too. I saw plenty of builds water cooling radiator occupying that front fan slot.