Thermaltake Core V1
Ryzen 5 3600
Msi B450i
2x8gb Gskill RipJaws V 3200mhz
Zotac RTX 2060 mini
500gb Crucial P1 nvme m.2
Noctua NH C14S
Noctua A8 80mm Fans

Cooler Master MWE 550 & 500gb Seagate - Salvaged from previous build, I don't remember the price anymore

Coming from an 8 year old build-

Old Specs -

Some random Old Case (D - 40x17.3x40)
CPU - AMD A6 3650
Mobo Gigabyte GA A55m S2V
DDR3 Ram - 2x4gb 1333mhz
GPU - Amd Radeon HD 6450 1gb

Originally I was hoping for going to the market and buy each parts myself back in Feb,2020 but eventually was forced to buy everything online.

Took me 7 months to decide and get each part from different online stores for grabbing at cheapest price possible even in this COVID situation.

As a 1st timer build the assembly was a bit challenging but it was fulfilling in many ways

With all the extra cables due to the non-modular PSU I had. However, the advantage of removing all the panels and the extra room around the PSU helped overcome this easily.

Mounting the cooler required an extra pair of hands. Because whenever I tried to tighten one screw even a little was causing the heatsink to raise entirely from the other mounting kit. My friend hold the cooler in place while I tightened each screws interchangeably to make the mounting possible.About the 2 80mm fan on top, I've seen a build in PcPartPicker where someone was able to fit the 80mm fans in the back of C14S, but I was not able to do so. Since, I was planning to keep the vented panel on top, mounting the fans with the provided rubber mount was easy.

All in all I enjoyed every bit of excitement like planning the parts, searching many online stores to find the perfect offer price and ultimately the feeling of booting your PC for the 1st time was something I can't express.

Thanks for reading & tolerating the low quality pictures..