News Thermalright releases the Silver Soul 110 Tower Cooler

Bild_2021-11-02_204431.png

Thermalright just released another interesting Tower Cooler for the SFF community: the Silver Soul 110

As the name suggests it comes at a total height of 110mm, features 5 heatpipes and is equipped with an 92x25mm 2500RPM fan. Thermalright claims a "Dynamic Thermal Power Capacity" of 90 ~ 200W which I guess means that it is supposed to handle 90W sustained and 200W peak loads.

Thermalright is currently taking pre-orders via their shop on JD.com (China) for the white version.

More info:

Neathdrawls

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 28, 2021
View attachment 1424

Thermalright just released another interesting Tower Cooler for the SFF community: the Silver Soul 110

As the name suggests it comes at a total height of 110mm, features 5 heatpipes and is equipped with an 92x25mm 2500RPM fan. Thermalright claims a "Dynamic Thermal Power Capacity" of 90 ~ 200W which I guess means that it is supposed to handle 90W sustained and 200W peak loads.

Thermalright is currently taking pre-orders via their shop on JD.com (China) for the white version.

More info:

Thermalright has been pumping out new coolers almost on a monthly basis. Great to see that, and the SS 110 looks great in white.

Interesting points for noting:

• New coolers from Thermalright still do not natively support LGA 1700, but they do sell a seperate mounting kit for LGA 1700. Although the mounting kit is only for their coolers that use their SS2 mounting bracket, which are only their tower coolers, not their AXP90 series.

• The included TL-B9W is a new 92mm x 25mm fan.

Design wise, the B9W has a 7 blade design, compared to the other 92mm x 25mm fan option from Thermalright, the TL-C9B has 9 blades.
    Also, according to their own tests/sepcifications, the B9W runs at the same max speed of 2500RPM, while boasting higher airflow, better static pressure and acoustics, when compared to the C9B.
    Will be good if they release it in black further down the line.

Last edited:

jack1940

Average Stuffer
Oct 29, 2017
After the last ss135 (135mm), SS110 (110mm) is coming. The time interval between recent new product launches may even be less than a week. They are probably going to shoot some Noctua's market share. After all, Noctua's R & D cycle is too long. And the selling point is not cost performance.

A few days ago, they also released the new tr-ta120ex TR4, which is a cost-effective hedt product.

Ordinary users have no way to guess their R & D plans.

The advantage is that the product may cover the whole type of air-cooled radiator. Drive the R & D speed of other manufacturers.

But I don't know whether these products can be easily purchased outside Asia.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
I have the black 110 ready to go but haven't received my case yet. Is there anything known about the performance vs C14s?