Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

zacobin

Trash Compacter
Oct 31, 2017
For those who backed xs case and wanted a tophat now, should we purchase the tophat from slacker backer deal now? Because the tophat was 200sek more in the campaign, but it’s 39 Euro now...

200 SEK is ~20 EUR, right? About half the price of the 39 EUR currently posted. If you participated in the Kickstarter I'd suggest waiting until you can add more tophats (which you should be able to do later, IIRC).

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
@PaChalski as a "slacker backer" I would be interested in learning more info about what's going on, like the Kickstarter backers, we are excited about this case, planning our builds, wondering if there will be any changes to account for.

If possible we would like to be invited to the slack channel.

Megaden44

Average Stuffer
May 25, 2017
Any clue what retail prices are going to be for a top hat? I'm debating if I should buy one now just to have even though I won't use it until for quite some time..

I hope the Limestone case color looks good :)! I wanted that sleek white but I just couldn't spend the extra amount for the color :/
For kickstarter they are 300sek retail they said will be 400sek for top hats

Reactions: 3vilgenius

moremoretea

Cable Smoosher
Dec 15, 2017
200 SEK is ~20 EUR, right? About half the price of the 39 EUR currently posted. If you participated in the Kickstarter I'd suggest waiting until you can add more tophats (which you should be able to do later, IIRC).

Yea, that’s my concern. I’m not sure if there will be another chance to add tophat for Kickstarter backers.

edrenmarc

Trash Compacter
Sep 28, 2017
I believe it was previously mentioned that they will send some form of email to the Kickstarter backers once ready to select your color and additional tophats.

SeeFiFo

Average Stuffer
May 14, 2017
@Flyingpepper well... not sure I'm all that happy about it.

The problem with Slack is that it's basically IRC and not a forum. The general channel is flooded with random chatter belonging to the random channel, making it practically impossible to keep up and potentially important information will easily get drowned out.

I understand the wish to gather all (or at least most) communication in one place instead of spreading it out over a whole bunch of forums and the Kickstarter comments, but IRC is apparently a bad choice. At least for now. Hopefully the chatterboxes will quiet down as time passes (but I doubt it).

Reactions: Biowarejak

PaChalski

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
LOUQE
Mar 15, 2017
Looking from the eyes of your new backers, you should just offer the same standard KS Ghost deal price. I think it was like 1890 SEK for Ghost XS and 2190 SEK for Ghost S/M/L. Core backers shouldn't mind as they get nohting out of it, especially those who managed to grab Super and Early Bird Special deals. Of course as long as you ship to them first. This way it is more like virgin batch priced which in the end it is, and you still get enough to fill your current MOQ. Maybe later I recommend to raise the price as this will be another batch another order. :)

Agreed!

I definitely hear you and I'm willing to agree with you on this point. From a KS backer perspective though: Many have flowed us for many months, helped us and developed the Ghost in collaboration, the individuals who did this were likely aware of the KS campaign and would be disappointed if we didn't show them any gratitude. So based on this, we believe the 10€ difference is a fair mid way.

PaChalski

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
LOUQE
Mar 15, 2017
*Edit 2* After the slacker backer deal is there a way for you guys take another look at the add-on survey results including the input from the slacker backers? I would assume once we back our opinions will carry a little more weight and could potentially change the priority of certain add-ons.

All slackers that were invited yesterday have gotten the chance to add their votes to the add-on prioritization excessive.

Currently it is looking like this:

We are executing:
- Dust filter kit
- OI TopHat gable + PCB
- Custom loop pump bracket + reservoir
- A variation of grills, colors and meterials

Next in line:
- Glass side panels
- Carrying case

Reactions: B14CKB1RD

PaChalski

Airflow Optimizer
Original poster
LOUQE
Mar 15, 2017
For those who backed xs case and wanted a tophat now, should we purchase the tophat from slacker backer deal now? Because the tophat was 200sek more in the campaign, but it’s 39 Euro now...

The TopHat price should not differ that much. But no, you will get the chance later as described in the FAQ mail sent out yesterday, you got that right?

Reactions: moremoretea