Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

AP2

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 1, 2017
had there super early bird in my cart and it was gone by the time I pledged :( ended backing the early bird. I would've backed the 2 pack, but needed sketchup file of the case to make sure I can fit my hardware in it.

Reactions: PaChalski

eadwired

Case Bender
New User
Nov 29, 2017
Oh I thought that it should be tax free if shipped abroad. I read somewhere in a reddit post before. Anyway, thanks for the replies.

edrenmarc

Trash Compacter
Sep 28, 2017
@PaChalski There was no link from the website to the actual Kickstarter. Crucial mistake I think.

Then all the talk of the super early bird special. They were all sold out before I even received the email from Louqe saying it’s live. Hell... I had Kickstarter loaded up a minute after it went live and it was all gone before I could even enter my credit card info.

I guess logging into Kickstarter 1-2 mins into the campaign isn’t super early bird enough. Sad it was only 100 units. Would’ve been nicer to have more units available for that option since the rest are like 1500 units lol.

Reactions: Biowarejak

johnny4eyes

Caliper Novice
Oct 18, 2017
@PaChalski There was no link from the website to the actual Kickstarter. Crucial mistake I think.

Then all the talk of the super early bird special. They were all sold out before I even received the email from Louqe saying it’s live. Hell... I had Kickstarter loaded up a minute after it went live and it was all gone before I could even enter my credit card info.

I guess logging into Kickstarter 1-2 mins into the campaign isn’t super early bird enough. Sad it was only 100 units. Would’ve been nicer to have more units available for that option since the rest are like 1500 units lol.

I will say it was a bit confusing since it didn't launch exactly on time. I constantly refreshed the campaign preview page, LOUQE's projects page, and searches for LOUQE and Ghost S1.

itzfx

Chassis Packer
Nov 13, 2017
#75 here... I've been keeping a close eye on this and CircleTwo project, but had to go with this because of how modular and versatile the case is. Going to add an additional L tophat for a bottom and top configuration with 2x240s and I really want to try out PCIE bifurcation with SLI.
Would be insane if I could pack my current dual titans modeling and rendering rig into this little beauty. Can't wait. Patrik and Co, one again incredible work on designing something that is both practical and beautiful.

Cheers!

D

Deleted member 4779

#75 here... I've been keeping a close eye on this and CircleTwo project, but had to go with this because of how modular and versatile the case is. Going to add an additional L tophat for a bottom and top configuration with 2x240s and I really want to try out PCIE bifurcation with SLI.
Would be insane if I could pack my current dual titans modeling and rendering rig into this little beauty. Can't wait. Patrik and Co, one again incredible work on designing something that is both practical and beautiful.

Cheers!

I checked the email I got but I don't see a backer number? Just a confirmation code.

Edit: nevermind, I found it by going to "Backed Project" and clicking the blue "+" button.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandonandon

Chassis Packer
Sep 17, 2017
Number 1 checking in. :D

I woke up in the middle of the night for this (actually the middle of the day, but I'm working night shifts). I set up my CC info days ago and even mock-supported another project just to make sure there wouldn't be any hiccups. I'm not sure if I'll actually be #1 however as I know there was a special link for previous backers (I didn't have the funds last time around and didn't back, been saving since!). I emailed Louqe with a pic of my Kickstarter email to ask if I'll actually get case #1 or not, we'll see! I really, really hope I do because it was such a rush to receive the Kickstarter email that told me I was #1!

Last edited:

edrenmarc

Trash Compacter
Sep 28, 2017
I think that there should be more photos of the other color on the Kickstarter. I'd say that a good number of would-be backers are on the fence simply because there's only 1 photo of the silver case and another close-up photo of the 2 colors that seems to showcase the ash more.

Someone new to the campaign might like the idea, but won't back until he/she has fully seen the other color. Also the ash color does not show off the spine mounting holes, vents, the panel gaps between a top hat and the case as well as a lighter color will. With some folks itching and complaining about an extra mm or two in case width would definitely like to see the tiny details.

And please don't use the instagram photos with filters and color corrections on it. The simple limestone color case showcased on a desk next to a monitor like the original ghost s1 was will would do. Like these:

We get that there's some favoritism with the ash black. But if you offer more than one color, be sure to show off both colors well. You'll sell more products when customers can visualize a product that isn't physically in front of them. A lot of people may have Audioengine or Kanto branded speakers in a white or grey that they would like to match.

Remember if there's someone that's obsessive about the flush look of case power button or not seeing usb ports on the front panel, they will be obsessive about the way this product fits in with what they already have on their desk. New monitors, higher end audio equipment, custom mechanical keyboards, etc.

Last edited: