Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

fleetfeather

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 20, 2017
Any chance you could upload the renders you have of each configuration into one of those 3D objects that users can pan around and rotate?

(Hopefully someone knows the technical name for the thing I'm trying to explain/request)

Reactions: PaChalski

PseudoShark

Cable Smoosher
Oct 4, 2017
Any chance you could upload the renders you have of each configuration into one of those 3D objects that users can pan around and rotate?

(Hopefully someone knows the technical name for the thing I'm trying to explain/request)

I'm not sure if what I'm thinking is correct, but I believe you're looking for an interactive 3D model?

Reactions: Biowarejak

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
@PaChalski

An XL TopHat would allow this unit to be utilized in the Ghost (without having to stack a S TopHat & a L TopHat)...

Would make for a balance between AIO ease of install / usage & full custom loop water cooling, and no need to try & figure out where the pump(s) & reservoir(s) go...!

Main issue would be getting the hoses (and their QDCs) neatly routed...

Technical specifications:

- Dimensions: 295 x 133 x 68mm (L x W x H)
- Fan type: EK-Vardar EVO 120ER 2200 RPM (+/- 10%)
- Pump type: EK-SPC 60A 12V DC PWM Pump
- Tube length: 250mm

fleetfeather

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 20, 2017
@PaChalski

An XL TopHat would allow this unit to be utilized in the Ghost (without having to stack a S TopHat & a L TopHat)...

Would make for a balance between AIO ease of install / usage & full custom loop water cooling, and no need to try & figure out where the pump(s) & reservoir(s) go...!

Main issue would be getting the hoses (and their QDCs) neatly routed...

Technical specifications:

- Dimensions: 295 x 133 x 68mm (L x W x H)
- Fan type: EK-Vardar EVO 120ER 2200 RPM (+/- 10%)
- Pump type: EK-SPC 60A 12V DC PWM Pump
- Tube length: 250mm

Because of the cut-out in the top of the spin, you might actually be able to fit the unit in with just a L tophat. Just have to put 15mm fans above the rad, and let the pump/res protrude into the spine cut-out...

Would need a test fit to confirm though

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Because of the cut-out in the top of the spin, you might actually be able to fit the unit in with just a L tophat. Just have to put 15mm fans above the rad, and let the pump/res protrude into the spine cut-out...

Would need a test fit to confirm though

But why would I want to replace the quality fans that already come installed on the unit...?

fleetfeather

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 20, 2017
But why would I want to replace the quality fans that already come installed on the unit...?

Replacing a pair of fans sounds more realistic than trying to get the Louqe team to produce a forth tophat design for one product SKU*

*that isn't available to retail channels yet, has not really been extensively reviewed, is the hopeful successor to a previously-problematic product, and is quite an expensive proposition to fully configure

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Replacing a pair of fans sounds more realistic than trying to get the Louqe team to produce a forth tophat design for one product SKU*

*that isn't available to retail channels yet, has not really been extensively reviewed, is the hopeful successor to a previously-problematic product, and is quite an expensive proposition to fully configure

I was simply stating that a XL TopHat would (should) fit the 240 MLC unit without having to stack TopHats, but I did also state that stacking a S & L TopHat would (should) also work...

cadiguno

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 18, 2016
Since we're discussing TopHats, I personally believe the Ghost S1 only needs the option of a 28.5mm M-Tophat. One hat for extra fans and drives, two stacked hats for a radiator.

Not that I'm complaining about more options, but a single type like this should be much easier for the LOUQE guys to manage. Well, far too late for any changes anyway.

I'd love to back the KS, but shipping cost kills my enthusiasm. Maybe I'll ask a friend in Stockholm to bring it along when he returns home ...