Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

Viperrros

Cable Smoosher
Mar 22, 2019

Questors

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 28, 2018
YAY! Main chassis and other size tophats shipped! Only need medium tophat and order will be complete. The great part is, I can start building!

Viperrros

Cable Smoosher
Mar 22, 2019
I don't really get this way of securing the GPU. I have definetly inserted the GPU all the way into the PCI-E socket and the mounting bracket/GPU cover plate is 1-2 mm to high resulting in the top cover not to be flush. Instead it wobbles a bit.

Anyone having same issue?

Reactions: gotcha43

gotcha43

Average Stuffer
Dec 10, 2018
I don't really get this way of securing the GPU. I have definetly inserted the GPU all the way into the PCI-E socket and the mounting bracket/GPU cover plate is 1-2 mm to high resulting in the top cover not to be flush. Instead it wobbles a bit.

Anyone having same issue?
Same Same.
But just under a mm. Not that Bad.
I‘m very impressed of that case.
Just got it done with Premium sleeved Corsair cables. Custom shortened cables are following.

Flyingpepper

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jan 8, 2018

D10S

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 4, 2018
This guys are out of order, absolutely!!!
Waiting for my tracking ...and recived 2 email that say that ..."i can buy another case in batch 2"?
"last chance today"

What the f°°k !
This is the worst buying experience ever.

D10S

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 4, 2018
My humble opinion is:

People unable to stretch their laces on their own, they should not put themselves on the market ... once ... twice ...
... and with people from the first batch waiting again for RMA, people waiting for the second batch for more than 5 months ... and these "characters" instead of closing this booth ... they open a batch 3 with delivery May / June ...
... yes, but which year?
People who want to buy this must know what kind of puddle they are entering!

Larsn

Minimal Tinkerer
Mar 26, 2019
Could someone link the bending video for the Noctua NH-L12S? I am wondering if it will fit with my Corsair LPX RAM

I decided to buy the NH-L12S and got to build my case on Saturday.
In my experience that bending video exaggerates and all that fear of bending is unfounded. I bend mine just enough for it to touch my RAM with a height of 34mm to the surface of mainboard. This results in enough clearance to the case of 1 to 2 mm! I also positioned my cooler sideways because the Wifi module of my Asus Strix X470-i is slightly higher than my RAM. I even could use the holes in the fins to screw the cooler down! :thumb::cool:

I also suggest to build fans on top of the case because the temperatures rise 5 to 10° C in my case compared to no case at all like in benchmarks builds.

I don't know why it's upside down. Can't get it right.....

D10S

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 4, 2018
Is this for real? 2 weeks to get the Louqe ghost s1 for those in the US? Or is this some April fools shinanigans?

Sure, but remember not to leave the fireplace lit. Santa Claus is coming !!! XD
( ...looking closer the Louqe' logo ...it's April fools everyday! )

Seriously, if u really need a case in 2 week, go away.
If u don't want "to buy"...but instead you want "to bet" on a purchase,
place your order and good luck! ;)
Sometimes life is HOPE! :thumb:

Questors

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 28, 2018
I bought the case on the second run. Paid in Oct '18 for approximately January 19, 2019 shipment. However, I knew this was an estimate and I also knew delivery could be several months after the January date. I bought the case and several sets of tophats/accessories. The unfortunate CaseLabs closing taught me to get what you need when it is there. I was going to send in an order to them for spare parts the very Monday they announced their closure.

Anyway, back to the topic. So far, the medium size tophats are due to be delivered this very day and the case with other tophats due to be delivered tomorrow.

I am not angry, upset or even annoyed. I was feeling a bit nervous last week though. Here is why.
1. I am anxious to start building - it's my hobby
2. I have an unusual and excellent 25% off code to a site where I will purchase most of the water cooling parts and it expires in about a week and a half from now. That was contributing to my nervous energy.

I agree people should know what they are getting into before they spend money. I have to say though, LOUQE has been excellent with answering the few emails I sent asking various questions and fixing problem I had when trying to make a purchase. If one has the patience, I believe this chassis and the various accessories will be worth wait. I shall see in the next two days.