Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

enthusiast uk

Chassis Packer
Oct 15, 2018
Right now I did get a mail with trackingnumber finally. Direct shipment to Portugal. Hope that it passes customs without making a lot of troubles.
6kg... maybe they forgot some tools in the box (hammer, pipe wrench, impactor or any other tool, they used to tinker the parts together)
Maybe they are sending you two loque s1's at this rate you never know

zhnu

Caliper Novice
Dec 31, 2017
Right now I did get a mail with trackingnumber finally. Direct shipment to Portugal. Hope that it passes customs without making a lot of troubles.
6kg... maybe they forgot some tools in the box (hammer, pipe wrench, impactor or any other tool, they used to tinker the parts together)

I'm also in Portugal no tracking number yet, are you sure is direct shipment ? I don't want to handle or pay customs.

zhnu

Caliper Novice
Dec 31, 2017
to get one good out of two?
No no, bs. I will get the case with two hatpacks. ;)

@zhnu
I`m shure that it is direct shipment. And like you, I dont want to pay taxes twice. But somehow I don`t believe it passes customs like it should before I have seen it.

If it comes direct shipment from China it won't pass customs, and the cost is very high 23% + administrative fees + redirect shipping price, that makes no sense we're in the EU

zhnu

Caliper Novice
Dec 31, 2017
I don`t know what`s gonna happen. Clear is that I received a UPS tracking number adressed to my homedestination in Portugal.
And now I`m worrying about paying even more to get what I allready payed for. Louqe allready charged 19 or 21% vat.

But maybe they sorted it out with UPS. Got no clue.

update:
UPS Service: UPS Worldwide Expedited
Homepage says: -Door-to-door service with in-house customs clearance included
So it could be, that everything is cleared allready. hopefully

update2:
estimated deliveryday: 13.12.
that`s 6 days! :thumb:

Hope so too gl dude

leecm

Caliper Novice
Oct 2, 2018
Picked up a Maximus VII Impact for my 4790k (thanks fleetfeather for the tip). According to Noctua's website, the NH-L12 is compatible with the board. Do you think it would be worth looking into the Big Shuriken 2 Rev. B instead of the NH-L12?

cribbit

Cable Smoosher
Dec 1, 2018
Picked up a Maximus VII Impact for my 4790k (thanks fleetfeather for the tip). According to Noctua's website, the NH-L12 is compatible with the board. Do you think it would be worth looking into the Big Shuriken 2 Rev. B instead of the NH-L12?

No specific knowledge on compatibility but be careful - the daughter cards for audio/vrm/m.2 drive have made life tricky in the past with low profile coolers on Impacts.

Reactions: leecm

leecm

Caliper Novice
Oct 2, 2018
No specific knowledge on compatibility but be careful - the daughter cards for audio/vrm/m.2 drive have made life tricky in the past with low profile coolers on Impacts.

Thanks. I was worried about that, too. Wouldn't Noctua's website mention it (at least as a caveat) on its compatibility page if there were issues?

randomcoww

What's an ITX?
New User
Dec 7, 2018
First post here. I just received the ghost in the US.

After thorough inspection, I'm happy to report no damages and pretty much the quality I expected from their advertisement. I haven't built in it yet, so I can't say I won't run into issues, but everything looks great so far!

I saw many concerns here over QC, so I wanted to leave some positive feedback for Louqe.

fleetfeather

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 20, 2017
Thanks. I was worried about that, too. Wouldn't Noctua's website mention it (at least as a caveat) on its compatibility page if there were issues?

Nice job finding an impact :) yes the L12 does fit without impacting the m.2 riser. Same with the big shuriken

SpencerUk

Average Stuffer
Jun 3, 2018
So I've just got back from my holiday and found out the DPD delivery pick up point has sent the parcel back to DPD because I couldn't pick it up because I wasn't in the country and they wouldn't naturally allow anyone else to pick it up on my behalf..

Now if Louqe had actually sent it to my work address like I requested in my order... I wouldn't have had this problem.

Utterly made a balls up of this.