• Updates are afoot! Track our progress, report bugs, and make feature requests in our dedicated update thread. Read more
    Our latest release introduces full-screen post editing, ignorable forums and threads, lazy loading, unread thread icons, and other enhancements

Prototyping The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

readeh

Trash Compacter
Oct 25, 2018
Thanks for the recommendation. Do you know if the Noctua NH-L12 would fit that motherboard without any issues?
Asrock Z97E-ITX/ac fits the nh-l12 for sure. I have one on an 4790K inside a Silverstone sg05-lite

Reactions: leecm

leecm

Caliper Novice
Oct 2, 2018
Asrock Z97E-ITX/ac fits the nh-l12 for sure. I have one on an 4790K inside a Silverstone sg05-lite
Thanks. It looks like I can get that one for cheaper on ebay as well. I'll have to get 2x8GB of ram as well, as I just remembered I'm running 4x4gb in my system currently. Looks like that'll be another ~$80. Still better than upgrading my entire system when I don't really need to.

Reactions: enricko7

readeh

Trash Compacter
Oct 25, 2018
Thanks. It looks like I can get that one for cheaper on ebay as well. I'll have to get 2x8GB of ram as well, as I just remembered I'm running 4x4gb in my system currently. Looks like that'll be another ~$80. Still better than upgrading my entire system when I don't really need to.
4790K is still a very worthy cpu and keeps up with the newest cpus' in games.

BeyondLightning

Cable Smoosher
Nov 29, 2018
Congrats! Have you been able to look it over for any defects?
I'm in college so I wasn't able to look over it personally. I had my mom look over it and there were no external defects. She only looked through the plastic though. So I won't know for sure until tomorrow.

cribbit

Cable Smoosher
Dec 1, 2018
I'm in college so I wasn't able to look over it personally. I had my mom look over it and there were no external defects. She only looked through the plastic though. So I won't know for sure until tomorrow.
Wish I could afford a $250+ case in college.

enthusiast uk

Chassis Packer
Oct 15, 2018
Right now I did get a mail with trackingnumber finally. Direct shipment to Portugal. Hope that it passes customs without making a lot of troubles.
6kg... maybe they forgot some tools in the box (hammer, pipe wrench, impactor or any other tool, they used to tinker the parts together)
Maybe they are sending you two loque s1's at this rate you never know

zhnu

Caliper Novice
Dec 31, 2017
Right now I did get a mail with trackingnumber finally. Direct shipment to Portugal. Hope that it passes customs without making a lot of troubles.
6kg... maybe they forgot some tools in the box (hammer, pipe wrench, impactor or any other tool, they used to tinker the parts together)
I'm also in Portugal no tracking number yet, are you sure is direct shipment ? I don't want to handle or pay customs.

zhnu

Caliper Novice
Dec 31, 2017
to get one good out of two?
No no, bs. I will get the case with two hatpacks. ;)

@zhnu
I`m shure that it is direct shipment. And like you, I dont want to pay taxes twice. But somehow I don`t believe it passes customs like it should before I have seen it.
If it comes direct shipment from China it won't pass customs, and the cost is very high 23% + administrative fees + redirect shipping price, that makes no sense we're in the EU

zhnu

Caliper Novice
Dec 31, 2017
Please don`t tell me how much the taxes are in Portugal. I do know.
What I'm saying is complain to louqe it makes no sense you receive a direct shipment when you can receive it from postnord