Prototype The world most flexible SFF case? LOUQE Ghost S1

m0lly

Chassis Packer
Nov 29, 2018
Hey guys. First time poster here. Just wanted to let you guys know my Ash S1 came today via UPS

Some notes on my order. I'm a slacker backer (ordered after the kickstarter ended) and opted for the case itself with no top hats. My order date was 1/14 and total was 230 EUR. My case shipped last week from Massachusetts and took about one week to arrive in California. Just waiting on my L12 to come from Amazon before I start building.

As far as QC goes, the only flaw I found so far was the warped power button. Will inspect it more once my other parts arrive

Nasp

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 17, 2017
Hey guys. First time poster here. Just wanted to let you guys know my Ash S1 came today via UPS

Some notes on my order. I'm a slacker backer (ordered after the kickstarter ended) and opted for the case itself with no top hats. My order date was 1/14 and total was 230 EUR. My case shipped last week from Massachusetts and took about one week to arrive in California. Just waiting on my L12 to come from Amazon before I start building.

As far as QC goes, the only flaw I found so far was the warped power button. Will inspect it more once my other parts arrive

That's great that you received your case, but it's pretty crappy for those that were Kickstarter backers. You aren't the first person that I've heard this happen to either. I don't care if Louqe wanted to manufacture the website orders and the Kickstarter orders at the same time, but they should have been organized enough to ship out the Kickstarter orders well in advance of the online orders.

I'm still waiting on my case and at this point I'm wondering if I'll even get it before Christmas.

BeyondLightning

Cable Smoosher
Nov 29, 2018
first post here. just got my ghost and was saddened to see tons of damages.

soon as I opened the box and saw how the foam looked crushed on one side I had a bad feeling:

hoping louqe will replace damaged parts. I was part of US shipping from Amazon.
HOLY COW! That's the worst I've seen by far. I hope LOUQE does you right and replaces the parts or even the whole case. Let Patrik know ASAP

Nasp

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 17, 2017
That seems to be more on the shipping company than on Louqe. Looks like it was thrown around a few times; regardless, you need to be sent another one without damage.

Reactions: sixtylife

SilviaS13

Cable Smoosher
Feb 22, 2018
first post here. just got my ghost and was saddened to see tons of damages.

soon as I opened the box and saw how the foam looked crushed on one side I had a bad feeling:

hoping louqe will replace damaged parts. I was part of US shipping from Amazon.

Wow that is horrible so sorry to hear man :( I was nervous opening the box when I got mine but luckily it was flawless. Hope you can sort things out with LOUQE or the shipping company...

Sldr

Average Stuffer
Feb 7, 2017
I'm a Kickstarter backer N° 1392 (29/12/2017) and order #2430 (15/9/2018) and have payed via Paypal, so I'm in the direct queue.

Haven't received anything yet, no tracking, no shipment alert, but also no concrete information whatsoever. All I can deduce from my own personal situation is that my case hasn't even been made yet. I don't mind the delays and the waiting, but the "sorry, there is no information" is a bit harder to swallow - especially when that's just clearly impossible, there has to be more concrete information than "factory said they'll start shipping this week" for the past 4 weeks.

Anyway, currently sporting a DAN A4-SFX v2 : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6FQGfH
Pics here:

These are the components that'll go in the Ghost when it finally arrives: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BBMTq4

I'll have to design a custom sidepanel or dremel a hole in the Ghost one to accomodate the Ryujin pump on the CPU. I'll first run it without the sidepanel and then think about how to design the plexiglass sidepanel. I'm thinking towards 3D printing (professionally) brackets that slide in the Ghost and hold a custom designd lasercut plexiglass in place.

Moar later! I hope my case arrives soon

readeh

Trash Compacter
Oct 25, 2018

Some notes on my order. I'm a slacker backer (ordered after the kickstarter ended) and opted for the case itself with no top hats. My order date was 1/14
Your case looks awesome!.. but god damn Louqe has messed up if they are sending out cases to people that weren't even part of the kickstarter. I was backer 111 in the original kickstarter that got cancelled, almost a year before your order and still no case to be seen.

greyhound

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 21, 2018
I'm a Kickstarter backer N° 1392 (29/12/2017) and order #2430 (15/9/2018) and have payed via Paypal, so I'm in the direct queue.

Haven't received anything yet, no tracking, no shipment alert, but also no concrete information whatsoever. All I can deduce from my own personal situation is that my case hasn't even been made yet. I don't mind the delays and the waiting, but the "sorry, there is no information" is a bit harder to swallow - especially when that's just clearly impossible, there has to be more concrete information than "factory said they'll start shipping this week" for the past 4 weeks.

Anyway, currently sporting a DAN A4-SFX v2 : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6FQGfH
Pics here:

These are the components that'll go in the Ghost when it finally arrives: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BBMTq4

I'll have to design a custom sidepanel or dremel a hole in the Ghost one to accomodate the Ryujin pump on the CPU. I'll first run it without the sidepanel and then think about how to design the plexiglass sidepanel. I'm thinking towards 3D printing (professionally) brackets that slide in the Ghost and hold a custom designd lasercut plexiglass in place.

Just so you know, that aio is 70mm tall so it doesn t fit in the case...maybe if you remove the cover over the waterblock it might fit

Sldr

Average Stuffer
Feb 7, 2017
Your case looks awesome!.. but god damn Louqe has messed up if they are sending out cases to people that weren't even part of the kickstarter. I was backer 111 in the original kickstarter that got cancelled, almost a year before your order and still no case to be seen.

Exactly what I said in the post you quoted

Nasp

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 17, 2017
Same situation and also in Texas.. Haven't heard or seen anything about my case as of yet.

I FINALLY received my tracking info this morning. Just almost a month after I was supposed to have received it. No biggie.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: readeh

BeyondLightning

Cable Smoosher
Nov 29, 2018

Pics here:

That is a gorgeous case and build my guy!