Prototype THE TINY BOY'S ADVENTURE! - Join me through the wonderful story of a tiny case... of 3.68L

_ONE_

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Mar 1, 2017
Sorry I don't know how to edit my previous post. I just wanted to mention that I own a Sony A7RIII professionel 42MP camera which I can perhaps use to help with some product photography :)

Well that's awesome! I'm also trying to find a way to take some pro pictures.

In august, I'll plan with people on the Reddit (r/HYPERIUMtech) the order for the Prototype case.

There will be customization for each buyer (I have a 3D printer and some spray can for painting :) )

ps: Edit is bottom left

_ONE_

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Mar 1, 2017
We should definitely make the XT90 cutout standard for all custom designed cases without (or limited) internal PSU support. :)

I Agree!

I'm super happy to see
STaaanDoFF mounting for this connector!

Do you have any 3d file
Revo? Anyway, I might be able to create a working mounting bracket for this one... + I want to add compatibility with the g unique PSU that have this 12v rail like GPU connector

Last edited:

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
I Agree!

I'm super happy to see STaaanDoFF mounting for this connector!

Do you have any 3d file Revo? Anyway, I might be able to create a working mounting bracket for this one.

+ I want to add compatibility with the g unique PSU that have this 12v rail like GPU connector

There is a model on grabcad for the xt90. Not sure about the mounting hole distance. There are different sizes. I just use slots to make it also fit for IEC6 connectors. Not easy to make it a universal fit. ;)

Reactions: _ONE_

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
REVOCCASES BRICKMOD500 - HYPERIUM EDITION

(@ _ONE_ : although your faceplate looks awesome this is too dangerous to sell...)

Last edited:

_ONE_

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Mar 1, 2017
REVOCCASES BRICKMOD500 - HYPERIUM EDITION

(@ _ONE_ : although your faceplate looks awesome this is too dangerous to sell...)
Wouhouwwww!!!! ? ? ?

That's Awesome!! putting it as my new wallpaper.

I though there was a filter like in your model, would you want me to redesign with narrower hole?

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Wouhouwwww!!!! ? ? ?

That's Awesome!! putting it as my new wallpaper.

I though there was a filter like in your model, would you want me to redesign with narrower hole?

Filter is optional, not including normally. Also not enough material left to glue the mesh on. ?

As a rule of thumb: if you can't get in with your small finger you're good.

Sure, if you have time. Just note: minimum radii R1.5 else I can't do it on the CnC.

_ONE_

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Mar 1, 2017
Allright Then, There's a question I was afraid to look an answer to...

Does that mean That My case will not pass safety requirement for EU?

What about the open air case? isn't that an evident case where you can put in your whole arm?

Or, does that only concern PSU? (finger crossed ?)

morj

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
Feb 11, 2020

What about the open air case? isn't that an evident case where you can put in your whole arm?

You can buy open bench cases on Caseking in Europe, so probably it only applies to PSUs. But it's just my personal opinion...

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com

I wouldn't be too worried about your PC case. Even the big players are not doing it 100% correct and only have their cases tested for RoHs and REACH conformity. Although some might argue PC cases also need to comply with EC low voltage directives.

Example from Corsair

Worse that could happen with your PC case is someone touching a spinning fan and hurt his fingers. For the PSU case safety is more of a concern.

_ONE_

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Mar 1, 2017
Just A quick Update about my activites, I'm less active here because I'm workingin Reddit with few enthousiast to bring early prototype in their hand.

You can follow this HERE!

But I already have some post saved, so see you all Hopefully Soon!