What's the smallest Mini-ITX Case You Know of?

Andrew.J.Vigil

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Nov 28, 2017
Simple as that! What is the smallest Mini ITX case you are aware of or have used, whether capable of housing a dedicated GPU or not?

I've been around the SFF world for quite some time now, but honestly I don't have a whole lot of time to spend searching for cool and interesting new cases...

With the release of the Lazer3D HT5, I became curious and interested in doing a really small APU build for my living room. Give me your thoughts. :)

Reactions: owliwar

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Morex 557, 2.3L
M350, 2.5L

You can probably find many other cases like this, that just have space for the board and not much else. Keep in mind they need an external power brick, so factor that into the overall volume.

Reactions: Phuncz and el01

chx

Master of Cramming
May 18, 2016
While those are certainly the smallest they are not "cool and interesting new cases" :) Morex has been doing those cases ever since ITX existed. Which just goes to prove sometimes old and proven are the best :)

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Well, there's only so much you can do with this layout, but there are some projects here on the forum that might be a little more "cool and interesting." For example:

Thin-X, 2.6L
PURE, 2.8L

The PURE even has room for an internal AC-DC PSU.

Andrew.J.Vigil

Average Stuffer
Original poster
Nov 28, 2017
Well, there's only so much you can do with this layout, but there are some projects here on the forum that might be a little more "cool and interesting." For example:

Thin-X, 2.6L
PURE, 2.8L

The PURE even has room for an internal AC-DC PSU.
Aw man, I really like the look of the Thin-X. Too bad it can't fit an AC/DC adapter out of the box. I messaged CC Risers about getting one, I think that's what I'll go with in the end. :) It's nice to still have the flexibility to add a discrete graphics card if using Thin Mini-ITX board. Thanks for your input! @Necere