The space inefficiency thread

XNine

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 11, 2022
Robot Wtf GIF

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
Alright. This guy gets my premium roast, boys. Not only is this machine space inefficient, he has what appears to be a Trump head sitting inside of his scrap heap of a Thermaltake case. Total e-waste. Despicable. In addition, nice stock cooler, bro. Nice RGB PSU. And the biggest offender; one bloody stick of memory. Please stop using the internet.

steelfractal

when in doubt slap a delta on it
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Aug 15, 2019
Alright. This guy gets my premium roast, boys. Not only is this machine space inefficient, he has what appears to be a Trump head sitting inside of his scrap heap of a Thermaltake case. Total e-waste. Despicable. In addition, nice stock cooler, bro. Nice RGB PSU. And the biggest offender; one bloody stick of memory. Please stop using the internet.

still denser than that post on Reddit where someone put an stx board in a full tower case

XNine

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 11, 2022

I don't think you can say the biggest offender is one stick of RAM when he's idolizing the epitome of human trash. Well, then there's the thermal fake everything.... If only I had an infinity gauntlet.

steelfractal

when in doubt slap a delta on it
Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Aug 15, 2019
Thanks @steelfractal, that is hilarious!
The board being able to fit through the cutout makes it especially funny.
You could almost install it under the mobo tray in the cable management space 🤔
omg yes mount the board psu and everything to the side panel and use a NH-P1/ whatever 360 aio or larger that you can fit in there and fill it up with fans as the only thing being in the case

Last edited:

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
From the position of the chair and the keyboard, the monitor and the case should switch places.
Hmmm...I don't know....maybe you are being sarcastic...😫
I agree I have to have my monitor centered with my keyboard, this setup would drive me crazy. The case itself I would need to hide, like maybe in a closet somewhere. :p I also hate the Y60.