The Music Thread

aromachi

Cable-Tie Ninja
Dec 18, 2019
Big Metal(core) fan. The drummers in these bands are phenomenal. Almost anything from ERRA is good. Invent Animate's new album is absolutely incredible. Kingdom of Giants. Architects. Thornhill has some good ones, but they've got a ways to go. Not everyone's cup of tea, but this is the bee's knees for me personally.

Reactions: BaK and Solo

msystems

King of Cable Management
Apr 28, 2017
Another great mix from Sequencer !

👍 discovered this kind of stuff at the start of the pandemic and been listening to wave quite a lot.

It really has a lot of variations! I mostly like the mellower chill/space/dream/vapor stuff but there is some overlap with retrowave and outrun.

Soundcloud

Last edited:
Reactions: aromachi

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Not sure how many will enjoy this, but..

Also, it seems that there'll be a reboot of the movie coming this 2022.

AlexTSG

Master of Cramming
Jun 17, 2018
www.youtube.com
We watched the rest of Stranger Things Season 4 this weekend, and this has to have been one of my favorite scenes from the show.

and no, it's not Kate Bush!

Last edited:
Reactions: rfarmer

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
We watched the rest of Stranger Things Season 4 this weekend, and this has to have been one of my favorite scenes from the show.

and no, it's not Kate Bush!

Running up that Hill is such a good song though. Then again I do prefer the Placebo version..

And on that note;

I commented to my (twin) sister earlier today that it seems that the 80's and early 90's are coming back into fashion - from music to aesthetic to pop culture. I guess that my generation is getting in control of media, etc, and nostalgia is a hell of a drug. The 80's and early 90's was before life really abused us, so that's where we sit in that amber glow of memories of better days..

Reactions: AlexTSG