Prebuilt Helium Mercury SFF PC

BummyWatermoon

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jan 5, 2021
Hi,

I have recently discovered on Reddit this prebuilt PC with what i think is a really cool SFF case : Reddit post. Its from HeliumPC ( never heard of them before) which is owned by actineon (also never heard of them, but I'm new to SSF so that's might just be my lack of knowledge in SFF PCs). I really like the notch on the right corner allowing the CPU to have watercooling without compromising on the GPU size. The downside is that it seems that they only ship PC inside the US...
I wondered if you have heard about it or if some on you have got their hands on one of them ?

Reactions: dmitrybask

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Nice layout, good airflow for cpu cooler, but no exhaust for gpu (unless they use blower which is also not ideal) and psu, so not ideal thermally. Also limited to reference height gpu's.

BummyWatermoon

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Jan 5, 2021
Nice layout, good airflow for cpu cooler, but no exhaust for gpu (unless they use blower which is also not ideal) and psu, so not ideal thermally. Also limited to reference height gpu's.
The case have a mesh on both side panel, don't you think its enough for the GPU and the PSU to have a sufficient ?