The Chimera MachOne: For the pros. Small meets flexible.

Discussion in 'Chimera Industries' started by PlayfulPhoenix, May 17, 2018.

1. M1AF

M1AF Case Bender

Did you ever get a temp sensor like you mentioned back on page 18? I didn't see any temperature results posted for the 7900x/titan xp.

2. RelentlesSausage

RelentlesSausage Trash Compacter

haven't been keeping up with the thread but i was wondering if we got any closer to the release date? Thanks!

3. lawney

lawney Trash Compacter

Just read the thread then.

4. Boil

Boil King of Cable Management

[soapbox]

Yeah, seriously dude, no one likes to see someone roll up to a thread & state that they could not be bothered to read said thread, and THEN to start asking questions that are already answered in the thread...

[/soapbox]

5. RelentlesSausage

Okay seriously. I’m starting to get tired of people like this. I glanced through the past two pages and didn’t get anything about a release date so I (god forbid) asked if anyone knew. I have a very busy life which is why I cannot look through the entire thread. All I wanted for was for someone who has been keeping up very closely to give me some info about it. Instead of spending your time writing that I am a asshole who doesn’t look through a thread, maybe just tell me what you think the release date is. That is why I asked the question. It’s just a question and it’s not supposed to be a situation where I dig through a bunch of pages when on the contrast I could ask people who know much more about the topic than me. I am aware he is on prototype two and he is getting temps but I heard nothing of a release date. I’m not trying to be an asshole, I’m just trying to get back up to speed without spending 45 minutes reading a ton of messages that might not even relate to my question. Thanks!

yanchenm, Nasp and Maniac like this.
  6. RelentlesSausage

welp looks like there isn't any definitive release date yet, looking forward to it tho :D.

7. lawney

lawney Trash Compacter

#548 lawney, Jan 14, 2019 at 3:30 PM
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019 at 3:42 PM
    What if everyone asked for updates every time there's a new page? The thread would be longer and more difficult to filter/read for everyone. I don't mean to sound too harsh, but "read the thread" is the best answer in this particular case (as the answer isn't hard to find on your own)

A moderator should delete these comments on the subject.

8. Wahaha360

Wahaha360 Overhaul
    NCASE SFFLAB Silver Supporter

[​IMG]

These are 1) individually drilled and 2) chamfered holes.

I want this for the Mach One Front Panel, so I been distracted with another project to figure out the manufacturing.

lawney, Kooki and M1AF like this.
  9. imode

imode Efficiency Noob

This case gonna be $500 when it comes out XD

10. Wahaha360

Wahaha360 Overhaul
    NCASE SFFLAB Silver Supporter

nah

there will be a cheaper version made with traditional bending and a high end cnc version. I'm targeting $200 to $300, depending on the panels and surface finish (powder coated vs anodized vs window)

Kooki and lawney like this.
  11. JDragon

JDragon Chassis Packer

Is the 200-300 for the CNC version or the cheaper version?