Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Nov 9, 2016

Mini update.

Therandomness

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Nov 9, 2016
Right, due to the fact that I'm moving soon I cannot take any packages, meaning the cheaper option to have it printed by my friend in America cannot happen as I'd need to get settled in to the new house first before doing anything. So yeah, build log shelved for probably another 3-4 weeks.

reodds

Cable Smoosher
Nov 4, 2017
That's a really great printer, what's the make? BTW, are you thinking of producing these, or are you going to make the STL file available?

Roger

Therandomness

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Nov 9, 2016
That's a really great printer, what's the make? BTW, are you thinking of producing these, or are you going to make the STL file available?

Roger
It's one of my friend's printers, I'll ask him for the make right now, and I'll reply to your comment again with the answer. And for those questions, no, and most likely no.

Reactions: Biowarejak

Runamok81

Runner of Moks
Jul 27, 2015
troywitthoeft.com
Just landed on this thread, and wow. This project has come a long way! It might make sense to move some of those images of the 3D models or printing shots to the first post. They really are exciting and help pull folks through the thread. Question, I may have missed it, but what is the maximum theoretical size GPU you could fit into this build? Dual-slot mini ITX?

Therandomness

Cable-Tie Ninja
Original poster
Nov 9, 2016
Just landed on this thread, and wow. This project has come a long way! It might make sense to move some of those images of the 3D models or printing shots to the first post. They really are exciting and help pull folks through the thread. Question, I may have missed it, but what is the maximum theoretical size GPU you could fit into this build? Dual-slot mini ITX?
I'll actually do that now. And yeah, dual slot, 171mm max length.