Technical specifications of the Ncase M1 panels

tomwgms

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jul 9, 2019
Dear All,

I hope that you guys can help me with the following problem:
I want to give the Ncase M1 a personal touch. So I will re-anodize the case to a different color and I'm going to laser etch some designs into it. The anodizing is not a problem, the laser etching more. To make a design for the laser etch machine, I need to have a model or technical drawing (dwg) of the front, top and side panels. In these drawings/models the placements of the holes is of importance.

So i hope you guys have found those online or if one of you has made those yourselves and want to share them with me.

Kind regards,
Tom

Last edited:

tomwgms

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jul 9, 2019
Dear Necere, Thank you for the side panels. If it's really not too much trouble could you also share the front panel? I already found the top panel dwg file in this form.

Really impressed with your design!

kind regards,
Tom

tomwgms

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jul 9, 2019
@Necere, Can you confirm that the panel prongs are aluminium as well? By panel prongs i mean the bits attached to the panel that click into the chassis.

With kind regards.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
@Necere, Can you confirm that the panel prongs are aluminium as well? By panel prongs i mean the bits attached to the panel that click into the chassis.

With kind regards.
Yes. Any other material would cause problems during anodizing. They are welded to the side panels.