Production Super Reaper MINI MKVI (deepdash version) 6L 120AIO portable case

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
Hi everyone. There is new update about SR series. And now new SR mini 6th is come

There is big change with Beta version structure. And now mini use CNC craft replace old sheet metal processing.

Graphics card reversed 180° add two 80 mm fans in front of graphics card to help it reduce the temperature. In A4 case the largest wattage almost graphics card. So if squeeze more cold air toward the front of the graphics card it will decrease the overall temperature of the case.

On the other hand. CPU radiator height still 85 mm and append 120 AIO support. In picture is install corsair H60i. And use 12015 fan exhaust heat.

Compatible parameters:

3D size: 270 mm(H)*100 mm(W)*215 mm(L)= 5.85L
mother board: ITX MB
Graphic card: ITX Graphic card
Radiator height: 85 mm total
Memory height: Absolute radiator and if use AIO, pump height must<40mm and memory is 40mm too
PSU: flex 1U
HDD/SSD: 1*2.5 7 mm thick

Test result reference

Computer Configuration:

CPU: Ryzen 1700 @3800Mhz
Gpu:Geforce GTX 1070 MSI itx
MB: ASUS B350i strix
M2 SSD: Hikversion C2000 1024GB
Radiator: Corsair H60i
CPU fan: Noctua NF A12x15
SYS fan: Noctua NF-R8 *2
PSU: Seasonic SSP-300SUG
HDD: Toshiba TR200

Test items:

AIDA64 FPU & FullMark 1080p same time 20min screenshot

Result:

Noise decibel: 38-42 dB ave
CPU temperature: 62℃
GPU temperature: 67℃
MB temperature:66℃
CPU fan Rpm: 1380
SYS fan Rpm: 1800
Gpu fan Rpm: 1680

As you can see one side is intake fans and other is AIO exhaust system

Compare with cola 350 ml bottle

duynguyenle

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 20, 2019
Where is the PSU mounted and where is the inlet/exhaust for the PSU? In my experience, the 40mm fans in Flex PSUs tend to be one of the loudest components in the system, and could be quite irritating if the PSU is not properly vented or provided with good air intake.

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
Where is the PSU mounted and where is the inlet/exhaust for the PSU? In my experience, the 40mm fans in Flex PSUs tend to be one of the loudest components in the system, and could be quite irritating if the PSU is not properly vented or provided with good air intake.

PSU is erect in the front of case

And the inlet area of the PSU can absorb cold air from the 80 fan

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
We auto update order list which buy beta version MKVI to deepdash(DP)version. And SuperReaper MKVI standard will released in november. It`s ready for 30 series card and still have 240 AIO support.

WH-team

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Original poster
Oct 5, 2017
There is compaire between beta and now:

As shown in the figure below, beta actually uses a staggered layer and the same direction layout. There is no problem with the installation at the beginning, but the shortcomings are obvious after being installed on the computer
1. If the PCB of the graphics card is over the shoulder, the overlap of the projection area will cause the height of the radiator body to be compressed back to less than 44mm. At most, the radiator such as owl l9x65 can only be installed. Due to the problem of heat pipe extension, the other larger radiators will occupy more projected area, such as axp200, etc., thus forming a chicken rib design;
2. At the same time, the heat source of the 1U power supply will affect the heat emission of the back of the graphics card, resulting in simultaneous baking. This is also the reason why beta version is directly abandoned

However, if a graphics card is caused, the space of about 24mm between the graphics card slot and the heat sink can be used. In a real sense, the height of the heat sink is not limited by the model of the graphics card. At this time, a wider and larger radiator can be installed, and the heat dissipation limit is not affected by other components. At the same time, the front power supply is used to separate the heat source Add positive pressure cold air to the original 1U position

Reactions: tintran

gpaint45

Caliper Novice
Mar 1, 2020
Well, tried to place an order with Superbuy who says seller isn’t responding. I think OP wanted to “test the waters” to see if this case would generate any interest; which it hasn’t, so I doubt they’ll be producing a beta batch any time soon. Just a waste of time IMHO.

Last edited:

rockefeller

What's an ITX?
New User
Jan 18, 2021
There is compaire between beta and now:

As shown in the figure below, beta actually uses a staggered layer and the same direction layout. There is no problem with the installation at the beginning, but the shortcomings are obvious after being installed on the computer
1. If the PCB of the graphics card is over the shoulder, the overlap of the projection area will cause the height of the radiator body to be compressed back to less than 44mm. At most, the radiator such as owl l9x65 can only be installed. Due to the problem of heat pipe extension, the other larger radiators will occupy more projected area, such as axp200, etc., thus forming a chicken rib design;
2. At the same time, the heat source of the 1U power supply will affect the heat emission of the back of the graphics card, resulting in simultaneous baking. This is also the reason why beta version is directly abandoned

However, if a graphics card is caused, the space of about 24mm between the graphics card slot and the heat sink can be used. In a real sense, the height of the heat sink is not limited by the model of the graphics card. At this time, a wider and larger radiator can be installed, and the heat dissipation limit is not affected by other components. At the same time, the front power supply is used to separate the heat source Add positive pressure cold air to the original 1U position
Hi WH-team,
Could you provide exact net weight and gross weight of this product?
Because I tried to purchase one from taobao but if I choose "官方直送", the shippng cost will be RMB 141, which means the gross weight is 4.5~5KG, and does not match the gross weight(1.3KG) mentioned in taobao page.