Discussion Sparrow MQ4 Alternatives?

essential

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Aug 26, 2023
I was planning a build with a Sparrow MQ4, but I was delayed, and now it's out of stock. The site says, "we expect to offer stock inventory and start selling this month" but I have no idea what month that's referring to, and it seems the last page update referenced a product design adjustment on May 6, 2023, so I don't know if that message has been there for months. I emailed their contact and have received no response so far.

I'm still hoping to get a Sparrow MQ4 but I'm starting to look for alternatives. It took me a lot of research before finding the MQ4, and it seemed like the perfect case for my needs. I run integrated graphics, so I don't a case that has a spot for a video card I won't use, which the MQ4 doesn't. I'd also like a case that has a premium build look/feel with minimal to no branding, which the Sparrow does. Mesh for airflow, and decent air cooler clearance. The Sparrow has a 70mm CPU cooler height, and most others have 30mm-50mm.

Other similar cases I've seen include the In Win B1 Mesh (60mm CPU, don't love the look), In Win Chopin Max (54mm CPU, but don't love the look) & GEEEK G4 (sold out, 52mm CPU).

Anyone know any cases similar to the MQ4?

Thanks.