Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

annasoh323

Master of Cramming
Apr 4, 2018
With a low-profile air cooler, would the bottom fan(s) be more effective as in or out? Does the top passive ventilation make intake the more effective option with passive exhaust up and out? I can certainly see the frontmost fan being most effective as intake with a blower video card as pictured. Following with interest though I am also in the "wish for more cooler height" camp, even if it comes out a bit lopsided but that's mostly just selfishness talking since I have a blower video card and a slightly oversized CPU cooler currently ;)

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
How's it going? With the C4 SFX prototype out in the open, I am really looking forward to seeing how the 2 compare.

Saudsvartur

Cable Smoosher
May 22, 2018
I was thinking about purchasing a Dan Case A4 or Ncase M1 but decided to hold off once I read this topic as the domestic shipping makes the price point on this very competitive for a first time ITX builder who is looking for a quality investment.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015

Update! Had some rework that had to be done, working on 3rd batch with all the final small fixes next week.

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
I was thinking about purchasing a Dan Case A4 or Ncase M1 but decided to hold off once I read this topic as the domestic shipping makes the price point on this very competitive for a first time ITX builder who is looking for a quality investment.
What a choice to have to make! The sm550 is looking really good.
For me it's sm550 vs Dan Case C4
@KSliger - that's a great set of prototypes, brilliant to see them at last.
Only one thing missing ;) - the [all important] handle?

Reactions: Saudsvartur

jkiejr

Average Stuffer
Jan 26, 2018
the white and black is phenomenal. can't wait to see the final case. then can't wait to have one on my desk. :D:D:D

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
What can we expect for a custom color case? Would price be different vs a regular one?

We can do custom colors, $100, but you will need to buy the powder coat and ship it to us. 3lbs is minimum needed to do a case. Can get powder on prismatic powders or on amazon in small amounts, should cost you <$60

Thehack

Spatial Philosopher
Creator
Mar 6, 2016
J-hackcompany.com
We can do custom colors, $100, but you will need to buy the powder coat and ship it to us. 3lbs is minimum needed to do a case. Can get powder on prismatic powders or on amazon in small amounts, should cost you <$60
:( it is over what I am able to afford. Was hoping you have some additional colors available for $50 more.

owliwar

Master of Cramming
Lazer3D
Apr 7, 2017
wow, honestly the early 3d models didn't make justice to how this turned out
really nice colors, I really dig how this is looking.

Reactions: Damascus