Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

chewsta

Case Bender
Jul 18, 2018
Sweet. Signed up just for this. I can finally build a SFFPC to house my Asus Strix 1080ti Gaming card.

@KSliger - since USB C will be out for rev1 and only introduced for rev2 later in the year, will it be possible to retrofit the USBC front I/O to rev1 cases?

Reactions: jtd871

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Trying to get away from the all square look but not look like Cerberus or an M1, got a design I'm almost done with.

Might make this design, two new designs, and my G case all based on this same frame structure. Would be enough offerings to start getting our volumes up, prices down, and get more distributors interested. Update you soon!

TGAIO

Trash Compacter
Jul 19, 2018
i like the design, but the front just looks empty, maybe some light effects our something like that?

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Oct 13, 2016
This is where it was last left off, feels too Cerberus like in my opinion. Maybe that's not a bad thing?

Put this most recent render, or better yet a prototype, in a photo with Cerberus and Cerberus X. You then have a full line up of cases for the main 3 types of mobos. --Each sharing functionality, aesthetics and of course the rock solid craftsmanship at Sliger. That is a BRAND my friend!

If you are concerned reach out to Chimera and work it as a co-op or some such. Having that concern speaks to your ethics and professionalism. Another reason to buy stuff from you guys for me. :thumb:

Seriously , these three cases make for a great product line and my thought is that CerbX and Cerberus need that baby brother.:cool:

Arboreal

King of Cable Management
Silver Supporter
Oct 11, 2015
This is where it was last left off, feels too Cerberus like in my opinion. Maybe that's not a bad thing?

I really like the changes you've made this time round, I think it's moved on and grown into its place.
So long as Chimera are good with it, it makes a great companion to the Cerberus cases.
It's not as if Chimera already have something in ITX and this would detract from what they're doing.
Great work thanks @KSliger :thumb:

Reactions: TheHig

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Nothing in relation to Cerberus or Chimera.

Feet and vents were drawn to steer me away from going to that design, will be going back to the earlier versions vents or a new design. Feet are changed.

Handle will be our own design as well, needs a handle that looks good installed all the time.

Reactions: TheHig and Arboreal