Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

wsgroves

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 20, 2019
Where does the incompatibility come in? My AIO radiator is under 29mm and I planned on using a slim (12mm) fan with it.
Probably the adapter cuts into the height/size making it not fit?

edit. No luckups so far after I swapped out the case. Could be a bad pcie riser. I have email support and let them know @KSliger.
If that changes, i'll cancel it.

Last edited:

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Where does the incompatibility come in? My AIO radiator is under 29mm and I planned on using a slim (12mm) fan with it.

30mm thick radiators will barely touch the bottom corner of the motherboard / metal behind the motherboard. Might be able to squeeze a 30mm in but on my end I'm recommending <29mm with a fan <15mm.

Probably the adapter cuts into the height/size making it not fit?

edit. No luckups so far after I swapped out the case. Could be a bad pcie riser. I have email support and let them know @KSliger.
If that changes, i'll cancel it.

Let me know, will get a replacement out ASAP.

Reactions: wsgroves

thorcik

Chassis Packer
Jun 26, 2019
@KSliger Did Noctua respond? I would really like there to be a noctua colored version.

I intend to do it myself, someone got the RAL colour codes from Noctua so I'll buy two cans of spray paint and get the ugly brown and beige scheme.

Any update on when the European distribution will happen?

Asking the important questions, shipping and taxes add ~50% to the price for me.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
I'm getting really close, 9pm PST is looking good!

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
What if we pushed it back to 4pm PST tomorrow?

Would give everyone a better chance to get at it, but would also let me double check everything one last time before I post.

thewave1408

Caliper Novice
Apr 4, 2019

Would give everyone a better chance to get at it, but would also let me double check everything one last time before I post.
I'm fine with releasing tomorrow. Just let me know if I need to stay up late tonight...

Reactions: cmill

Alexnader

Trash Compacter
Jun 27, 2019

Then it would be dead in the middle of all the 4th of July celebration stuff ... really wouldn't help me to try and get a pre-order in while away from home.

Reactions: Talyrius