Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

CantingSoup

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 2, 2018
This stays true with only one vented panel?? Sorry for the double clarification, I just want to make sure before I install all of the components, so that I don't have to pull them back out!
This stays true even with one vented panel. The CPU is the biggest beneficiary of the exhaust setup. Intake fan orientations are only for those that run semi-passive setups with solid or windowed panels.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
4th of July Coupon for SM550, SM560, Cerberus, or Cerberus X

"AMERICANMADE"

Will give you $17.76 off any order over $200. Good till July 10th for you Ryzen builders.
(Yes that amount is cheesy as hell, you're welcome!)

92mm AIO bracket, 1x 3.5" HDD bracket, 4x SSD bracket are available for both SM550 and SM560.

SM560 also has the 120mm AIO bracket available, requires an ITX length GPU.

Bifurcation riser is reduced from $120 to $79.

Will update you all soon on the SM570 / SM580!

LSDemise

Caliper Novice
Jun 7, 2019
I wouldn't run a window and vented together myself. When I did, my gpu temps shot up.

Hmm so I’m thinking of windowed CPU side and vented GPU side with a 280mm h115i pro AIO. My concern is the GPU temps with this set up, but I was hoping it wouldn’t be a huge issue. How bad was it?

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Hmm so I’m thinking of windowed CPU side and vented GPU side with a 280mm h115i pro AIO. My concern is the GPU temps with this set up, but I was hoping it wouldn’t be a huge issue. How bad was it?

580 is a totally different beast when it comes to cooling, will get the testing done next week and let you know.

Does the SM580 have room for 4 fans? 2 on top and 2 on the bottom?

Yes sir, 4x 120mm. Top can be 2x 120mm fans, a 240mm radiator, or 2x 120mm radiators.

nzilliox

Chassis Packer
Jun 30, 2019
I was thinking of running both sides vented and all fan exhaust to pull the cooler air from the outside of the case in. I'm curious if there is room for use the Kraken g12 adapter on the GPU to use with an aio.

KingSpades

Average Stuffer
Apr 23, 2018
I was thinking of running both sides vented and all fan exhaust to pull the cooler air from the outside of the case in. I'm curious if there is room for use the Kraken g12 adapter on the GPU to use with an aio.

The NZXT G12 is around 2.3 slots so it'll definitely fit, the issue that you might run into is pump height.

wsgroves

Airflow Optimizer
Mar 20, 2019
Good point. I want to run a 2080ti founders edition but have concerns with cooling using such a small case
Don't have concerns. This case setup does amazing. My Strix 2080 Ti laughs at high temps in this case haha.
Just finished playing some FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION and my max gpu temp was 58c.

blakedabarbarian

Trash Compacter
Jul 4, 2019
I wouldn't run a window and vented together myself. When I did, my gpu temps shot up.
Interesting. I may have to experiment, as my case is currently shipping with one vented, and one windowed. I may have to order another vented panel if temps get high enough to cause any concern. How high if you don't mind me asking? As we're running the same gpu (strix 2080 ti) it would be a good benchmark for me to go off of.