Production Sliger SM550/560/570/580 (2 and 3 slot riser layouts, with air and liquid cooling variants)

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
What other 5 cases? Do you have details for us?

I'll make threads for them at end of month for feedback.

This one and the G already have threads.

I really REALLY like this case. Fantastic job on it, once it's available and I've swapped graphics cards (I have a hybrid now) I am buying this. I've been looking for a really small case that could handle the wider graphics cards.

I have a bigger version that is meant for 2x 120mm AIO coming too! Keep your hybrid if it's working well for you, hybrids are the best IMO.

Reactions: chyll2

LegendsofMace

Average Stuffer
Oct 7, 2018
I'll make threads for them at end of month for feedback.

This one and the G already have threads.

I have a bigger version that is meant for 2x 120mm AIO coming too! Keep your hybrid if it's working well for you, hybrids are the best IMO.
Any estimates for when you're putting these up for sale? I know you're still early in the design phase i'm sure. I've just been really excited to see the progress on this!

Boganator

Chassis Packer
Sep 23, 2018

I do like my hybrid but I also want to get as small of a case as i can get with it still being quiet. I think this one will do the trick.

AJA

Case Bender
Oct 14, 2018
This is it. This is the case I've been waiting for. The red one is the one I've been eyeing for months now. I'm finally replacing my PC and this will be the case that will house my new components. I just hope the case is available for sale sooner rather than later, as I ordered my parts as soon as you said "End of October".

I know you said around 54mm for GPU thickness, so the Cerberus 1070 TI I ordered at 51mm should be good to go in the case, hopefully. Pre-ordered the 9600K and the Asus Z390-I to go with it. Ready for this.

Reactions: kageiit

kageiit

Trash Compacter
Oct 5, 2018
This is it. This is the case I've been waiting for. The red one is the one I've been eyeing for months now. I'm finally replacing my PC and this will be the case that will house my new components. I just hope the case is available for sale sooner rather than later, as I ordered my parts as soon as you said "End of October".

I know you said around 54mm for GPU thickness, so the Cerberus 1070 TI I ordered at 51mm should be good to go in the case, hopefully. Pre-ordered the 9600K and the Asus Z390-I to go with it. Ready for this.
Nice! I got the 9900k, which I'm not sure I can air cool in this case unfortunately. What cooling setup are you imagining?

Lindkvist

Cable Smoosher
Oct 8, 2018
Alternatives to ghost is not a bad thing. Especially if it's as beautiful as this one. Following with interest

SFF2008

Caliper Novice
Aug 9, 2017
I was going to get the Raijintek Ophion, but now I'm set on this case.

@KSliger I don't suppose it would be possible to widen it enough to fit a Thermalright AXP-100 would it?

Last edited:

dpigeaud

Chassis Packer
Oct 15, 2018
This case is exactly what I've been looking for! The design/functionality balance is fantastic!

Is there any estimate of when I could order one/preorder one right now? I'm definitely going to purchase them when they come out but I want to make sure I can get one as I know these are going to be snapped up super quick. Thanks!

neocmetal

Trash Compacter
Mar 1, 2017
Looking good. A custom paint like matte misty midnight blue will look awesome on this case. Been thinking about doing this.

TheMissingPiece

Efficiency Noob
Feb 14, 2018
Sorry, just found this thread, but I can't help but wonder - with all that room on the bottom of the case and extra width, would there be room for a slim optical drive down there?

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
Sorry, just found this thread, but I can't help but wonder - with all that room on the bottom of the case and extra width, would there be room for a slim optical drive down there?

Unfortunately no, would require a lot of changes to the structure of the case to support this. On the vertical version I might add this.

Looking good. A custom paint like matte misty midnight blue will look awesome on this case. Been thinking about doing this.

We can do custom powders, it's a $150 charge, or we can sell a bare aluminum panel set and you can have a local powder coat place quote it.

Also -

Sorry for lack of updates, all my prototypes shipped out to potential customers before I could even test them / do pictures.

jkiejr

Average Stuffer
Jan 26, 2018
I'm confused, did I miss the post for when the prototypes where available, or we're we supposed to pm you or something.

KSliger

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Sliger Designs
May 8, 2015
I'm confused, did I miss the post for when the prototypes where available, or we're we supposed to pm you or something.

I only had 4 that had some problems, they all went to business customers that are trying to win larger projects.

Will have a 2nd batch with all the problems fixed and ready for pictures next week.

Drethis

Caliper Novice
Sep 30, 2018
I only had 4 that had some problems, they all went to business customers that are trying to win larger projects.

Will have a 2nd batch with all the problems fixed and ready for pictures next week.
Any updates/pics for the new batch? Thanks!

Reactions: fabio

LegendsofMace

Average Stuffer
Oct 7, 2018
Any plans to make the cases customizable, with different colors, panels and such? Also curious if you were going to offer wood panels on top much like the Cerberus.