Show your new toys Topic

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com

Snagged a Logitech G900 mouse to compliment my TADA68. Amazon let me have it for $75 on a lightning deal this past Wednesday so I cant complain...

Sweet, rocking some Skidata? What board is that?

GreatestUnKnown

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 30, 2016
Sweet, rocking some Skidata? What board is that?

@iFreilicht Unfortunately, I am too broke to have afforded Skidata keycaps. These are the JTK Charred Orange keyset... the board is a TADA68 I bought second hand from the original run from Originative Co. All in I spent about $200 on the keyboard...

I like the form factor of a 60% (65% to be exacting) but the Gateron Blacks are not ideal. I plan to use this board until I can afford to splurge on an HHKB, some cherry sliders, and a hasu wireless controller.

GreatestUnKnown

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Dec 30, 2016
What do you do when you want to learn more about space ? Buy a book:

Ah crap, wrong context of 'space' !

Well, you at least got an abridged source material based on the title. With the closest star, Proxima Centauri, being 4.2 light years away; we still have a long way to go to reach 'space' efficiency.:p

Reactions: Biowarejak

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Well, you at least got an abridged source material based on the title. With the closest star, Proxima Centauri, being 4.2 light years away; we still have a long way to go to reach 'space' efficiency.:p

The only way to do is to reverse time. The universe will never be as efficient as it was during the big bang. And dark matter (or was it dark energy?) is only pushing things farther apart, so the universe literally gets less space efficient every single second.

Reactions: GreatestUnKnown

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
The only way to do is to reverse time. The universe will never be as efficient as it was during the big bang. And dark matter (or was it dark energy?) is only pushing things farther apart, so the universe literally gets less space efficient every single second.

Dark energy :)

56k PCIe dialup modem, will need to make a half height bracket for it soon though

I have experience doing that kind of thing :p Though I've not done half-height in sometime.

jottwehh

Bonobo
Mar 19, 2016

Found a cheap Meyer Optik Primoplan 58mm f1.9 Lens (from ~1955) today.
Not the sharpest lens, but known for its unique bokeh. here a sample:

And on top of that I got my Vortex Core today.... well. to be honest I got 2 (1x MX Red 1x MX Clear) not sure wich one I should keep...
Maybe both?! XD