GuilleAcoustic

Chief Procrastination Officer
SFFn Staff
LOSIAS
Jun 29, 2015
guilleacoustic.wordpress.com
Got my TFP401 HDMI to 40 pins TFT breakout:

Here with the Odroid-W, the donor PSP and a match (for size reference):

Sadly, my smallest screw driver is still too big to unscrew the PSP case. Have to way until tomorrow to get a precision set :'(

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
Original poster
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
Oh nice, cooler review bonanza !

Guille, are you making your own handheld console ?

iFreilicht

FlexATX Authority
Feb 28, 2015
freilite.com
Yes, that is the idea. No real idea about the shape yet, but I have enough work before reaching this step.

Very cool! Is the pinout of that Adafruit board programmable or does it match the PSP screen just by coincidence?

Only if they had Mini PCIe gpus that matched the desktop GPUs...

If only there were PCs as small as a fingernail with the power of SuperMUC.

NFSxperts

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 7, 2015

On the review bench over the next few weeks ;)

Eagerly waiting for the review. I've been looking for the kodati Rev B with the AM1 mounts but all I found is the old version in local stores.
I'm guessing ninja 4 > Shuriken 2B > C7 > kodati

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
I won't spoil the results :) C7 article is up first, I need to re-take all the photos of the Scythe coolers before i can post those. Oh and we have more CPU coolers and fans on the way to review too :) Pretty fitting considering it's summer here now!

Phuncz

Lord of the Boards
Original poster
SFFn Staff
May 9, 2015
It's raining and cold. If I could live somewhere that has all-year-around 20-30°C, I'd seriously consider moving my life.

Stevo_

Master of Cramming
Jul 2, 2015
It's raining and cold. If I could live somewhere that has all-year-around 20-30°C, I'd seriously consider moving my life.
What toy exactly are we looking at here?

I've got a good toy for that, an ROS9 Plus which is an absolute trail slayer, just picked up a month ago, pic from a week or 2 ago on lunch time ride. Pacific Ocean in the background, north county San Diego :)

Reactions: Phuncz

Stevo_

Master of Cramming
Jul 2, 2015
Same in France, but I do love rain and cold. I'm a bit weird but I hate hot weather.

An hour drive east and we can visit the cold/snow, but we've been in a bad drought for 5 years. Pic from Point Loma looking east in 2011, the last year of a really good rain.