Production SFFTEC Shipping Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

incunabula

Average Stuffer
Jun 14, 2019
UPDATE

Shipped 50 more orders yesterday, tracking numbers are sent.
Ps: Some of the tracking numbers are "not working" yet. That's because they got sent too late, please wait 1 more day for it to "work".

I'll try to ship all remaining orders by Sunday, and will post a final update here on Monday, right before this thread gets closed by admins.

Still no refund. Going to wait it out until the thread gets killed and then disappear with the money?

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
there are 2 ways of arbitrating disputes with SFFTEC. one way is by trying to contact him directly, while the other way is to contact paypal, or your credit card company.

its a buyer's responsibility to know that they only get 180 days, for this 2nd way of arbitrating disputes.

simply put, if you've [ meaning anyone this applies to ] ducked your buyer responsibility to keep track of these 180 days, & are now constantly posting complaints publicly here, then there is a " trolling " nature to that.

see above quote.

• Angry
Reactions: habanebro

Bayde

Case Bender
New User
Jan 25, 2020
Order #10163 and I haven't got any tracking number yet. @SFFTEC do you know if it will be sent in the next days?

DoINeedAName

Efficiency Noob
Feb 19, 2020
Order number 10303, haven’t got anything yet hope to get it soon. I also would say I wish the admins don’t close this till @SFFTEC confirms all is shipped
I totally agree with you. I have #10336. To be honest, I expect there to be further delays after Monday. But as long as everything ships I'm fine with that.
Since I'll be out of my home country to study abroad when the PSU arrives I would like to be kept up to date on delays/other. I was fine with just waiting, but I want to keep the person taking care of the PSU until I'm back up to date as well.
Dear admins. Please don't lock this thread on Monday. Maybe disable comments from everyone but SFFTEC (if that is even possible) but please wait for everything to be shipped.

ArcaneITX

Cable Smoosher
Jul 9, 2020
Tracking number received, sent by DHL, Order number #10211. Looking forward to this finally being over!

Reactions: Phuncz

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
After the thread is closed, we direct folks to continue communication with SFFTEC via email or their website.

We've already given SFFTEC numerous chances and months to sort the situation out, pushing back the locking of this thread, in my personal opinion, won't achieve anything of value.

lostsupper

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020
Sir, you and others will be refunded soon, don't worry. It wasn't my decision to close this thread btw...
It was your actions that caused this thread to be closed. In a surprise to no one, PayPal is still waiting on you to respond to my dispute.

Reactions: amalek.92

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
It was your actions that caused this thread to be closed.

completely agrees.

the reasons provided by him, keep omitting several things, which have nothing to do with COVID-19.

omissions :

A) never said it was a pre-order
B) paypal pre-orders are only allowed for 20 days : https://www.paypal.com/gf/smarthelp...ermit-transactions-for-pre-sale-items-faq1488
C) started sales in 11/2019, but blames COVID-19 shutdowns, which began in 3/2020 [ how does that make sense ??? ]
D) says buyers who filed a dispute, without contacting him, are violating paypal rules. this is not accurate, as paypal allows a dispute, after 7 days of non-shipment; or 30 days of non-shipment, if its an international order, without contacting anyone : https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp...e-seller-take-before-shipping-my-item--faq599

obviously, you should contact your seller first, but paypal doesn't require it.

Last edited:

lostsupper

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020
If that's what you want to call it.
It seems like you're trying to say that you feel @SFFTEC has been treated unfairly. He has not. While this thread was established to provide shipping details, it became the only means of contanct with an unresponsive seller.

@SFFTEC could have at any time during the last nine months reached out to his early supporters and attempted to make things right. He could have issued the refunds he promised. He could have been forthcoming about the number of available units. He did none of those things. When a buyer engages in a financial transaction with a seller and the seller does not provide the good/service or a refund, it's both reasonable and expected that the buyer takes the seller to task.

Step back and look at the entirety of this debacle. Consider that there are people who purchased this thing in November 2019 who still haven't received their unit. Judge what people do, not what they say they do. There are plenty of figures in the world that could use an apologist. This seller is surely not one of them.

EDIT: PayPal is still waiting for him to respond to my PayPal dispute. This is after he used this forum to promise refunds upon request and then refused to answer emails asking for those refunds. Tomorrow is his deadline to respond. After that PayPal will refund me directly and I'll finally be able to step off this ride.

Last edited:

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
After the thread is closed, we direct folks to continue communication with SFFTEC via email or their website.

We've already given SFFTEC numerous chances and months to sort the situation out, pushing back the locking of this thread, in my personal opinion, won't achieve anything of value.
?

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
It seems like you're trying to say that you feel @SFFTEC has been treated unfairly. He has not. While this thread was established to provide shipping details, it became the only means of contanct with an unresponsive seller.

@SFFTEC could have at any time during the last nine months reached out to his early supporters and attempted to make things right. He could have issued the refunds he promised. He could have been forthcoming about the number of available units. He did none of those things. When a buyer engages in a financial transaction with a seller and the seller does not provide the good/service or a refund, it's both reasonable and expected that the buyer takes the seller to task.

Step back and look at the entirety of this debacle. Consider that there are people who purchased this thing in November 2019 who still haven't received their unit. Judge what people do, not what they say they do. There are plenty of figures in the world that could use an apologist. This seller is surely not one of them.

EDIT: PayPal is still waiting for him to respond to my PayPal dispute. This is after he used this forum to promise refunds upon request and then refused to answer emails asking for those refunds. Tomorrow is his deadline to respond. After that PayPal will refund me directly and I'll finally be able to step off this ride.

This^

I'd rather not step in to buyer/seller issues (we expect folks to be able to sort stuff out between themselves), but this situation is beyond my patience. The "pressure" as @Dem0nflare has issues with calling it, is valid criticisms of people who have lost money (temporarily or permanently, as time will tell), and time. If one buys a product from anywhere, one expects communication, even if there are issues with the supply chain.

This situation has been seeing forum reports for most, if not all, of 2020. Forum rules have been broken, as I mentioned in my previous post .

I will be closing this thread in 24 hours as per my previous statement of 1 week's notice. If you have any concerns regarding SFFTEC and their products, please use the contact form on the website - https://www.sfftec.com/ as future communication via this forum may not be possible as per vendor rules laid out clearly here: https://smallformfactor.net/forum/threads/mission-statement-rules.6678/

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
UPDATE

Shipped 70% of remaining orders today, will upload the tracking numbers on early Tuesday. Refunds and other shipments will be fulfilled by the end of the week. A final PSU batch will be launched in our website soon.

If this is my last post here, you can still contact me at sfftec@gmail.com
I've decided to end the company in a couple of months, and won't be active here or on Reddit anymore (been banned there too), but I'll still be checking emails until everyone's 180-day warranty is over.

Thanks for those who supported me despite everything, and sorry again for the situation. I hope you still like the product, this is the best Flex psu on the market right now.

Regards

morj

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
Feb 11, 2020
Yes, will issue refunds by the end of the week

He probably suggested that you will take the shady approach of honoring the current refunds with the money from the next batch...

EDIT: sorry, I just wanted to clarify that what I understood was said by the original poster about the refunds, not taking sides here. Probably wasn't helpful though.

Last edited:
Reactions: jax111
Status
Not open for further replies.