Production SFFTEC Shipping Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

habanebro

Chassis Packer
Jul 4, 2020
My velka and gpu extender (that did not come with my K39 for some reason) also got delayed do to covid, so it's still a problem. I wonder if the people with the noise have the psu out of the case or what there running to test it. I saw some one get told not to switch out the fan, but idk why people are switching them with noctua.

I have it out of the case and it is noisy on idle. It's noisy from the moment I turn on the pc to the moment I turn it off regardless of the load. Also, I have a non-k i7-4770 and no gpu at the moment, so it shouldn't be consuming that much power. I'm still looking to switch the fan but to something with high cfm.

Reactions: Dem0nflare

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
The seller has used this platform to make and break numerous promises. It's not trolling to use this platform to try to hold him accountable.

He chose this forum to communicate with his customers. He doesn't answer direct emails.

serious question.

how many total units were shipped, & how many were not ??

Last edited:

Dem0nflare

Trash Compacter
Jul 5, 2020
I have it out of the case and it is noisy on idle. It's noisy from the moment I turn on the pc to the moment I turn it off regardless of the load. Also, I have a non-k i7-4770 and no gpu at the moment, so it shouldn't be consuming that much power. I'm still looking to switch the fan but to something with high cfm.
I'v been looking just in case, but the AD0412XB-C51 it comes with does not seem to list rpm. With a .2A i think its around 10cfm with 10,000 rpm. I'v had good luck with the Delta 28.5 dBA fans, so i was thinking of getting one and comparing with the unit arrives.

Tyzam1

Chassis Packer
May 21, 2020
Yo that doesn't sound good. I turned on my PC with 4790, 1060 aio pump/hdd/ssd/7fans and the thing was dead silent. Like I thought it was faulty because I didnt hear a start up sequence woosh. I believe something's not right with your unit. I know during boot I use at least 100W of power according to my UPS.
I wasn't able to do any power testing beyond that as I didn't have a SATA power splitter for my benchmark drive, but it booted into OS no audio from the PSU whatsoever.
The VOD is still up on my twitch if you feel like sifting through some crap. VIDEO LINK

morj

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
Feb 11, 2020
Yo that doesn't sound good. I turned on my PC with 4790, 1060 aio pump/hdd/ssd/7fans and the thing was dead silent. Like I thought it was faulty because I didnt hear a start up sequence woosh. I believe something's not right with your unit. I know during boot I use at least 100W of power according to my UPS.
I wasn't able to do any power testing beyond that as I didn't have a SATA power splitter for my benchmark drive, but it booted into OS no audio from the PSU whatsoever.
The VOD is still up on my twitch if you feel like sifting through some crap. VIDEO LINK

Bro, you are wearing headphones the entire video. If you put your ear closer to the PSU, you'll definitely hear a plethora of sounds. I could hear the fan motor (when it was spinning up), the air hissing, which all was pretty quiet. But my unit also has a slight ticking (coming from the fan too) and it's mildly annoying.

NeoParo

What's an ITX?
New User
Aug 28, 2020
Any Update on the orders that haven't been shipped yet?

My order hasn't been shipped as far as I know. I wrote @SFFTEC a mail on the 25. and he replied to check back with the distributor that evening. Sadly i havn't heard anything since then from him. I have an order # < 10040.
Further he told me if the PSU wasn't shipped yet, it will this week ...

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
UPDATE

Shipped 50 more orders yesterday, tracking numbers are sent.
Ps: Some of the tracking numbers are "not working" yet. That's because they got sent too late, please wait 1 more day for it to "work".

I'll try to ship all remaining orders by Sunday, and will post a final update here on Monday, right before this thread gets closed by admins.

Dem0nflare

Trash Compacter
Jul 5, 2020
Order number 10303, haven’t got anything yet hope to get it soon. I also would say I wish the admins don’t close this till @SFFTEC confirms all is shipped
Same, i ordered the cpu cooler and idk if they where combined or it will be later being a higher order number.

Status
Not open for further replies.