Production SFFTEC Shipping Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
All PSU/A4/C7 orders will DEFINITELY ship this week. P50 orders should ship early next week.

in fairness to SFFTEC, several people have received their orders, & were satisfied with its quality.

SFFTEC has also refunded the extra " express shipping " fee, that i referenced before.

i've edited my previous posts, to be more fair to SFFTEC.

i encourage you to do the same.

supremeMilo

Trash Compacter
May 3, 2019
in fairness to SFFTEC, several people have received their orders, & were satisfied with its quality.

SFFTEC has also refunded the extra " express shipping " fee, that i referenced before.

That was a direct quote from an e-mail (two weeks ago) to me, so it was a lie.

dannycpham

Trash Compacter
Mar 25, 2019
Hello all,

My order number was 10001, ordered back in November. I was the first person to place an order for the enhance PSU.

Sometime late last week, there was an option to request to be a part of the 50. I sent him a PM to be part of the 50, which I thought was fair considering I was the first order.

I received shipping notification on August 22th and it was just delivered an hour ago in Los Angeles, California. It was shipped via Fedex International Priority. I did not pay for any expedited shipping.

Some initial testings show no issues for now, my system can only push out about 300W right now so I can't comment on its fan noise on high loads.

There is some slight hissing from the PSU, but its no louder than my CPU or GPU fan, so I am good.

lostsupper

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020

Several people have received their orders six months late. Many more have not received anything. There are plenty like me who have still not been refunded, despite @SFFTEC 's 72-hour refund promise.

Editing your post obscures the reality of this situation from prospective customers.

Reactions: amalek.92

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
Several people have received their orders six months late. Many more have not received anything. There are plenty like me who have still not been refunded, despite @SFFTEC 's 72-hour refund promise.

true, and i have not edited the parts of my comments, which reference this.

only parts where SFFTEC addressed issues afterwards.

Editing your post obscures the reality of this situation from prospective customers.

respectfully disagrees.

as noted by others, there are 2 ways of arbitrating disputes with SFFTEC. one way is by trying to contact him directly, while the other way is to contact paypal, or your credit card company.

its a buyer's responsibility to know that they only get 180 days, for this 2nd way of arbitrating disputes.

simply put, if you've [ meaning anyone this applies to ] ducked your buyer responsibility to keep track of these 180 days, & are now constantly posting complaints publicly here, then there is a " trolling " nature to that.

Last edited:

habanebro

Chassis Packer
Jul 4, 2020
I did a short unboxing video if anyone cares to see. I was going to try to test the fan curve, but the included sata power cable was too short for my current PC. Oh well. Excited to put in my custom case soon.
Nice! I'm interested in that diy cardboard case you mentioned on the vod.

btw, my psu was estimated to arrive on wednesday but it looks like I'll be able to receive it tomorrow.

Reactions: JohnCA and Tyzam1

lostsupper

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020
simply put, if you've [ meaning anyone this applies to ] ducked your buyer responsibility to keep track of these 180 days, & are now constantly posting complaints publicly here, then there is a " trolling " nature to that.

That's ridiculous. The seller has used this platform to make and break numerous promises. It's not trolling to use this platform to try to hold him accountable.

He chose this forum to communicate with his customers. He doesn't answer direct emails. Why this forum has allowed this horseshit to continue is beyond me.

Reactions: jax111

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
That's ridiculous. The seller has used this platform to make and break numerous promises. It's not trolling to use this platform to try to hold him accountable.

He chose this forum to communicate with his customers. He doesn't answer direct emails. Why this forum has allowed this horseshit to continue is beyond me.

We haven't banned SFFTec as that would prevent the user from using this as a communication method to buyers to sort his shit out - until now we have rathered him give some info, rather than just outright forcing him to ghost.

Any user who has bought from SFFTec and has not yet received a working tracking number, I recommend you contact your payment provider and request cancellation/refund of the payment. Alternatively, hold out hope and keep in contact with SFFTec via email.

For what it's worth, at this point, @SFFTEC may no longer list any new items for sale. I'd like you, @SFFTEC, to finalise all sales and refunds ASAP, then depart this forum. We've had enough. I've edited the thread's first post to remove the sale listing for the PSU. I will be locking this thread in one week.

BUYER BEWARE.

Last edited:

Muck

Efficiency Noob
Aug 3, 2020
UPDATE

Shipped 50 orders as promised (30 requests and 20 random). Check your email for the tracking number and some important details.
3 of them failed because of shipping info issues, but I'm already in touch with those customers.
The rest will ship on Monday (I hope), will keep you updated.

@SFFTEC: any updates concerning these remaining PSU's?

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
For what it's worth, at this point, @SFFTEC may no longer list any new items for sale. I'd like you, @SFFTEC, to finalise all sales and refunds ASAP, then depart this forum. We've had enough. I've edited the thread's first post to remove the sale listing for the PSU. I will be locking this thread in one week.
No problem, ok.

@SFFTEC: any updates concerning these remaining PSU's?
Yes, finishing this week.

Reactions: JohnCA

inSparks

Trash Compacter
Jul 29, 2020
From an outsider's point of view I welcome the actions of the moderation team here. I think it's clear to me that SFFTEC probably didn't have the inventory to cover the orders placed. I know how this works as I've seen companies in other sectors do this many times before. The preorders probably covered a bulk purchase - in short a group buy scheme dressed up as a retail operation, which has woefully fallen apart due to logistics problems.

There will probably be a denial but I'm fairly confident that's what has happened here.

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
@inSparks I've already explained this long ago, there is nothing to deny.
When I announced the 30-days lead time at the beginning, it was based on older Enhance quotes, so I actually believed it was possible. Then came Chinese New Year, Covid, many refunds, personal/business issues, trolling, etc.

I'm fine with admins action btw, I'm also tired of this. The only thing I hate is how some people are treating me like a scammer, but whatever, my conscience is clear. I'm still thanful to those who are waiting for many months; I'm not keeping anyone's money, and this is still a great product...

Reactions: khanate

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
I think it's clear to me that SFFTEC probably didn't have the inventory to cover the orders placed. I know how this works as I've seen companies in other sectors do this many times before. The preorders probably covered a bulk purchase - in short a group buy scheme dressed up as a retail operation, which has woefully fallen apart due to logistics problems.

There will probably be a denial but I'm fairly confident that's what has happened here.

correct.

see the parts of my previous comments, which i did not edit.

also, note that paypal policy only allows 20 days for this type of pre-order, & that has never been addressed.

c) paypal policy states that pre-orders are only allowed for 20 days,
so that's almost 7 months over - https://www.paypal.com/gf/smarthelp...ermit-transactions-for-pre-sale-items-faq1488

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
Been using an external brick for my build the entire time.

since i want to provide info to our community, please note what's being discussed below, is the same exact item [ black color ENP-7660B ] ,and its poster has a good customer service reputation :

That black power supply batch has been scheduled and I think it will be ready in December. They will come without the AC power cord.

They will have the following cable lengths, which will work in the Velka 3, 5, and most other cases that accept Flex ATX power supplies. It's roughly a 40% reduction in cables compared to stock.
24 pin: 1x 250 mm
4+4 pin EPS: 1x 350 mm
6+2 pin VGA: 1x (250 + 50 mm)
4 pin peripheral: none
SATA: 1x (200 + 150 mm)

Since there will only be two SATA connectors, a splitter will need to be used if three or more 2.5" drives are used.

Reactions: Light and inSparks

inSparks

Trash Compacter
Jul 29, 2020
since i want to provide info to our community, please note what's being discussed below, is the same exact item [ black color ENP-7660B ] ,and its poster has a good customer service reputation :

And there lies the difference. Somebody who is not afraid to delay opening up new orders, whilst also communicating with the community in a manner which doesn't turn it around on the customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.