Production SFFTEC Shipping Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCA

Average Stuffer
Dec 2, 2018
UPDATE: Still on course to ship most PSU orders by the end of this month, tracking numbers should be sent next week. Orders that include the P50 case will take an extra week, unfortunately.

Edit: just to clarify, the first two pictures are the PSUs individually packed now, which took a few days to do. And the two last ones are from when they got received some weeks ago.
Thank you for the update.
I see on the website that the psu is out of stock now. Will you sell another batch after this one is shipped?

Reactions: Dem0nflare

MOTHMAN

Cable Smoosher
Jan 7, 2020
can you please explain why you think all of the units are bad, & not that your seller has a defective batch ???

because i've linked a different seller, & they're sent in separate batches.

batch 1 could be good, while batch 2 is defective.
Suit yourself. IMO I would rather have paid more and gotten a more trustworthy PSU.

RogueLeader

Average Stuffer
Oct 11, 2017
i appreciate your response.

thank you.

what i'm saying is that a good product can have a few defective models, within a production run.

if you're not aware of this, there are different sellers on that website, & each seller gets different batches of the same product.

so your seller could have received " batch B " which is defective, while my seller received " batch A " which works properly.

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
Z-CASE P50 v1.1 UPDATE:
The Z-CASE P50 v1.1 batch is ready, and will be shipped in around 2 weeks.
It will have lots of improvements as you can see on the pictures, please check the 1st post for more info.
We still have very few units left that can be purchased here.
Let me know if any questions ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Can my order be canceled Order No. 10376 ? This is taking to long and I ordered a Fsp instead
Please send an email to sfftec@gmail.com and I'll reply and refund you in a few days.
Thank you for the update.
I see on the website that the psu is out of stock now. Will you sell another batch after this one is shipped?
Yes, I'll launch it a couple weeks after all units from this batch are shipped.

Reactions: mopvl and habanebro

mopvl

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 24, 2020
Z-CASE P50 v1.1 UPDATE:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please send an email to sfftec@gmail.com and I'll reply and refund you in a few days.

Yes, I'll launch it a couple weeks after all units from this batch are shipped.

I also noticed it was out of stock, so I'm happy to see you're going to sell more :) Will you update here?

lostsupper

Caliper Novice
Jul 17, 2020
good question which has not been answered.

also, i think other people are now offering modded FSP 500 Watt units, which are black color.

they're not 600 Watt, but shipping is faster.

The absence of affirmative responses is the answer.

MasterHW

Chassis Packer
Dec 29, 2019
other than being 500 Watt instead of 600 Watt, isn't this basically the same thing,
which we can get, in about 4 weeks shipping time ? - https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.16.3bb56a94XY84cl&id=622800192276&ns=1&abbucket=4
500 W vs 600W, silver vs platinum efficiency, fan as push vs pull (pull is generally preferred), and the added size of the modular breakout board could make it too long and incompatible in some cases (I believe the Velka 3 had this problem often).

JohnCA

Average Stuffer
Dec 2, 2018
A bit off topic, but I just found out that SFFTEC is based in Brazil. Covid situation seem critical there, I hope everything is fine with them. Maybe this had an influence on the current delays?

@SFFTEC Can you please give us an update by Friday, as said last time? This is the only hardware missing for my build...

morj

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
Feb 11, 2020
A bit off topic, but I just found out that SFFTEC is based in Brazil. Covid situation seem critical there, I hope everything is fine with them. Maybe this had an influence on the current delays?

The company is based in Brazil, but AFAIK the distributor is in Hong Kong

Reactions: JohnCA

Instran0

Master of Cramming
May 31, 2017
AFAIK the distributor is in Hong Kong

note that even in recent photos, which supposedly show evidence there are more than 10 units, only 5 or 10 units are actually shown.

i'm aware there are many sealed boxes shown, in recent photos, but a sealed box is proof of what ???

Last edited:

JohnCA

Average Stuffer
Dec 2, 2018
i would like to note that even in the recent photos, which supposedly show evidence there are more than 10 units, only 5 or 10 units are actually shown.

disproving nothing.

i'm aware there are many sealed boxes shown, in the recent photos, but a sealed box is proof of what ??
So you wanted him to show all the boxes opened? The pic seem legit to me, stop overreacting.
I'll give the guy a chance, we can't be sure what he is going through during these crazy times.
I don't think we need to keep remembering him about the delays either. Since he is active here now, he is probably aware that many customers will request a refund if he doesn't ship soon, that is the obvious bad consequence.

Status
Not open for further replies.