[SFFTEC] Enhance ENP 7660B Pro (Limited Edition): Custom 600w Flex ATX PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enhance ENP 7660B Pro is a custom 600w Flex ATX power supply developed by SFFTEC. This powerful 80+ Platinum PSU is manufactured and customized by Enhance with a quiet fan, black short cables, and dark body. It fits neatly in most SFF PC cases, and will have a very limited stock

Lead time: June | Final batch – Only 80 units available!

Product warranty: 180 days

Ps: it’s unlikely that we’ll make another batch after this one is sold out, so it might be the last chance to purchase
Unfulfilled orders from before it was announced will have these same specs

Features:
High quality/Innovative: Manufactured and customized by Enhance (safety approved), dark painted body
Powerful/Silent: 600w 80+ Platinum, quiet 40mm fan (about 20dB noise until 480w power usage)
Compact: Less than 0,5L volume, fits in most SFF PC cases, shortened black cable set (clean and easy cable management)
Widely tested: Hundreds of units shipped worldwide, developed since 2018, multiple reviews available online
And more...

Specifications:
Model: ENP 7660B Platinum Series
Power: 600w
Dimension: 150mm(L) * 81.5mm(W) * 40.5mm(H)
On/Off Switches: None
PFC: Active
Fan Size: 40mm (exhaust)
Efficiency: 92% @ 50% loading (80+ Platinum)
Hold-up Time: 16ms @ 75% loading
Safety: CE/FCC/UL/Nemkoo CB/CCC
Protection: OPP/OVP/OCP/OTP/UVP/SCP/No Load Operation

Cables: 1* 20/24pin (250mm), 1* 4+4pin (350mm), 2* 6+2pin PCI Express (250mm + 50mm), 2* SATA (200mm + 100mm)
Customizations (made by Enhance – Safety approved): quiet fan, black shortened cables, dark painted body

Fan Noise and Voltage: ~20dB (@1m distance) and 3.5V until 480w output power; From 480-600w, it ramps up to ~35dB (@1m distance) and 8V. Fan Model: AD0412XB-C51

Input: 100V-240V (voltage); 60/50Hz (frequency); 8A-4A (current)
Output: 600w; 15A (+3.3V); 15A (+5V); 50A (+12V); 0.3A (-12V); 2.5A (5VSB)

Weight: ~1200g (2.6lb)

What's included: Enhance ENP 7660B Pro custom power supply
Does not include power cord!

Pictures:

More info/Available at: www.sfftec.com/shop

Last edited:

Tristanoz

Caliper Novice
Mar 9, 2020
Thanks for the update, I actually decided to order one after I saw you are being active again. Your product looks really cool and I think that you will sell these cancellations real quick after you ship the current orders.

Two questions:
- Will I receive an confirmation email besides the paypal email?
- Will I receive a tracking number when the units are shipped?

Regards

mcpradeep

Chassis Packer
Dec 13, 2019
Thank you for the update. Can you please confirm if the PSU includes the front mounting bracket? I don't see it in the item album but the original one (or any other non-modded flex atx PSU has it included).

OlliBolle

Chassis Packer
Jan 14, 2020
You convinced me to my order but I have moved house in the 6+ months since I placed it. I responded to the May 6th email with my new address and asked for confirmation that you had received it. I have since sent multiple follow up emails - as a reply, as a brand new email chain and finally via your website form. No response so far despite it being weeks.

Can you please confirm you will be sending to my new address. I also second the question about tracking.

chancenluck

Efficiency Noob
May 20, 2020
@SFFTEC Hello and thanks for the update. I was wondering if you got the chance to read my email I sent about cancelling my pre-order.

Tyzam1

Chassis Packer
May 21, 2020
Placed an order. Hoping to see the power supply arrive before August :p Building a custom chassis and this is the only power supply that will work.

morj

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
Feb 11, 2020
I have also placed an order, but it's stuck in "processing" for a couple of days. Hey, @SFFTEC, can you take a look?

AdvLeon

Efficiency Noob
May 28, 2020
Glad to hear this is still going ahead! Made my order some time ago, waiting to move from my DAN Case to the K39v2.

OlliBolle

Chassis Packer
Jan 14, 2020
'From now on, I'll make sure to be more active here and reply faster, so feel free to ask any questions. ' - @SFFTEC

It's been over 6 months since I ordered, you haven't replied to me since the 5th May when you said 'Are you willing to take a chance and trust us? ' in response to my PayPal claim. I took that chance, did not accept the refund and have since heard nothing. I sent you my new address and asked for confirmation you had received it. When I had no response I sent more messages, slowly going through the available ways to contact you. I need to know that when (if) this finally ships it will be coming to the right place as going to my old address is not really feasible. It's starting to seem more and more like a scam every day.

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Hi all,

We've received some reports & feedback from fellow forum members regarding the latest circumstances on this thread.

As what @PlayfulPhoenix mentioned before, we want to make sure that the various concerns community members raised with us were properly addressed. We are still considering our best course of action, but rest assured that the moderators are closely monitoring the current situation.

PlayfulPhoenix

Founder of SFF.N
SFFLAB
Chimera Industries
Gold Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Hello everyone,

In light of the circumstances we have decided to lock SFFTEC's threads (and engagement in the Marketplace) permanently. We will keep this thread online for reference and posterity, though it will be migrated in the near future as part of a broader consolidation of the Exchange section.

SFFTEC has published the following contact information on their website, which we recommend that folks use to reach them directly:

URL: sfftec.com
Email: sfftec@gmail.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/sfftec
Instagram: http://instagram.com/sfftec
Twitter: http://twitter.com/sfftec

You can also contact SFFTEC via our direct message system here on SFF.N.

These decisions are always among the most difficult and disappointing to make, but they are our responsibility to perform in order to protect and preserve the community. Although we seldom lock threads, we believe this is the right decision to make at this time.

In addition, we have increased our moderation coverage of the Exchange section as a whole so as to more effectively identify and respond to issues that require moderator intervention. Finally, SFF.N has planned changes across the Exchange subforums that we expect will help to further protect community members and better support vendors, among other benefits.

Please reach out to me directly if you have any questions or concerns. My thanks goes out especially to those community members who have submitted reports and flagged issues here and elsewhere on the forum; your contributions provide significant support to our moderation team, and by extension the community as a whole.

Status
Not open for further replies.