[SFFTEC] Enhance ENP 7660B Pro (Limited Edition): Custom 600w Flex ATX PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enhance ENP 7660B Pro is a custom 600w Flex ATX power supply developed by SFFTEC. This powerful 80+ Platinum PSU is manufactured and customized by Enhance with a quiet fan, black short cables, and dark body. It fits neatly in most SFF PC cases, and will have a very limited stock

Lead time: June | Final batch – Only 80 units available!

Product warranty: 180 days

Ps: it’s unlikely that we’ll make another batch after this one is sold out, so it might be the last chance to purchase
Unfulfilled orders from before it was announced will have these same specs

Features:
High quality/Innovative: Manufactured and customized by Enhance (safety approved), dark painted body
Powerful/Silent: 600w 80+ Platinum, quiet 40mm fan (about 20dB noise until 480w power usage)
Compact: Less than 0,5L volume, fits in most SFF PC cases, shortened black cable set (clean and easy cable management)
Widely tested: Hundreds of units shipped worldwide, developed since 2018, multiple reviews available online
And more...

Specifications:
Model: ENP 7660B Platinum Series
Power: 600w
Dimension: 150mm(L) * 81.5mm(W) * 40.5mm(H)
On/Off Switches: None
PFC: Active
Fan Size: 40mm (exhaust)
Efficiency: 92% @ 50% loading (80+ Platinum)
Hold-up Time: 16ms @ 75% loading
Safety: CE/FCC/UL/Nemkoo CB/CCC
Protection: OPP/OVP/OCP/OTP/UVP/SCP/No Load Operation

Cables: 1* 20/24pin (250mm), 1* 4+4pin (350mm), 2* 6+2pin PCI Express (250mm + 50mm), 2* SATA (200mm + 100mm)
Customizations (made by Enhance – Safety approved): quiet fan, black shortened cables, dark painted body

Fan Noise and Voltage: ~20dB (@1m distance) and 3.5V until 480w output power; From 480-600w, it ramps up to ~35dB (@1m distance) and 8V. Fan Model: AD0412XB-C51

Input: 100V-240V (voltage); 60/50Hz (frequency); 8A-4A (current)
Output: 600w; 15A (+3.3V); 15A (+5V); 50A (+12V); 0.3A (-12V); 2.5A (5VSB)

Weight: ~1200g (2.6lb)

What's included: Enhance ENP 7660B Pro custom power supply
Does not include power cord!

Pictures:

More info/Available at: www.sfftec.com/shop

Last edited:

see4

Caliper Novice
Nov 14, 2019
This still hasn't been shipped? I recommend you guys get a refund and get the modified version off of Taobao. I received mine a month ago and could finally finish my k39 build. The fan is dead quiet and now that's made me realise how loud the rtx 2060 aero itx fan is.
Link please ?

Lequu

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Apr 19, 2020
I placed an order on the sfftec PSU a couple of days ago and after finding this thread I decided to refund. But Mr Sfftec replied to my email and convinced me to keep my order promising that they certainly will be shipping early-mid June. I absolutely want this PSU so I just have to believe.

Funopoly

Efficiency Noob
Apr 29, 2020

zxSwifty

Cable Smoosher
Dec 31, 2019
do you think this will work with the Velka 3?

I believe it should. I ordered through Superbuy and the Taobao seller asked the superbuy agent which case I was using this with. So if you let them know you are using the velka 3 it would probably work.

cennis

Average Stuffer
Jan 13, 2020
I believe it should. I ordered through Superbuy and the Taobao seller asked the superbuy agent which case I was using this with. So if you let them know you are using the velka 3 it would probably work.
as far as i know, these modular ones with the connector sticking out does not fit vk3.

zxSwifty

Cable Smoosher
Dec 31, 2019

I got mine internally modified so no module, that would probably be best for the Velka 3.

outtatheblue

Chassis Packer
Mar 2, 2020
what do you mean?
If you're ordering the unit from the Taobao seller linked above, the custom cables are wired directly to the power supply internals instead of using an external modular connector like the Geeek Flex ATX PSUs use. The tradeoff is the Taobao seller's PSUs are non-modular, but fit more easily within the Velka 3's size restriction. For my order, I was able to provide desired cable lengths and cable types to the Superbuy liaison.

kroken

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2019
Dont order from this guy, i ordered early january but got money back from PayPal since he refused to refund. Claimd he dont have money and he used it to stock up. BUT he never mention it was a preorder

Funopoly

Efficiency Noob
Apr 29, 2020
If you're ordering the unit from the Taobao seller linked above, the custom cables are wired directly to the power supply internals instead of using an external modular connector like the Geeek Flex ATX PSUs use. The tradeoff is the Taobao seller's PSUs are non-modular, but fit more easily within the Velka 3's size restriction. For my order, I was able to provide desired cable lengths and cable types to the Superbuy liaison.
if you used it for the Velka 3, do you mind sharing the cable lengths <3

outtatheblue

Chassis Packer
Mar 2, 2020
if you used it for the Velka 3, do you mind sharing the cable lengths <3
I actually used it in a Custom Mod FX 4.7L, which is similar in size. I ordered the following lengths, though I could've gone a few cm shorter on each cable to fit better in the case and have a lot less slack. CPU 8pin and GPU 8pin for sure could've been much shorter in hindsight. I'll probably end up trimming the cables down in the future for a better fit.

I'd recommend measuring your cable runs using string or ribbon instead of making my mistake :)

Motherboard 24 pin: 20cm
CPU 8pin: 28cm
GPU 8 pin (6+2): 28cm
SATA: 15cm

kzoltan

Cable Smoosher
Mar 30, 2020
Dont order from this guy, i ordered early january but got money back from PayPal since he refused to refund. Claimd he dont have money and he used it to stock up. BUT he never mention it was a preorder
How long did it take you to get money back? I just escalated my case to PP.

PlayfulPhoenix

Founder of SFF.N
SFFLAB
Chimera Industries
Gold Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
Hey all,

Apologies for keeping SFFTEC's Marketplace threads locked for a while, but we wanted to step in and make sure that the various concerns community members raised with us were properly addressed. We also wanted to take this opportunity to look at our own moderation policies and determine how we can learn and improve from this incident, before we made a final decision.

We were able to get in touch with @SFFTEC and relay these reports to them, and we emphasized that vendors are expected (per our rules) to stay engaged with the community as long as they maintain threads on SFF.Network selling their stuff. This is important because we see that as the responsibility that vendors accept in exchange for leveraging the benefit of things like the Marketplace. That engagement is what ensures accountability and establishes trust for everyone who participates.

@SFFTEC has acknowledged this, and has agreed to remain active on an ongoing basis moving forward, thus bringing the threads back to compliance. As such, we will be unlocking the threads with the understanding that SFFTEC will resume activity within the week, and then remain active – that is, addressing questions at a bare minimum, and (ideally) using the threads as a means to update customers proactively. We will be monitoring these threads very closely moving forward, and will be taking a more proactive approach to our moderation strategy for Marketplace threads in general. We encourage the community to use our report tool if issues arise, and thank everyone who brings things like this to our attention.

It is important that I emphasize the fact that SFF.N provides no warranty or recourse for customers, nor any privileges or special treatment for vendors – these sections of the forum act more or less like Craigslist. However, I can say personally that I think SFFTEC's intentions are in the right place; they just did not communicate during a challenging period for all vendors, which (in my experience as a vendor) is exactly when you need to communicate the most, even when it's hard to do. The absence of communication here encouraged folks to (logically) conclude the worst; my hope is that a resumption of communication between vendor and customers can help to move beyond that in this case.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

– Joshua

murderbymodem

Average Stuffer
Jun 6, 2019
@SFFTEC How realistic is the June lead time?
Thanks for stepping in and giving us a bit of hope!
@SFFTEC do you have any update on the shipping date?

Someone on Reddit posted an email from SFFTEC they received on May 5th stating these would be shipping in 3-6 weeks.

and here I am yet again relaying third-hand information because @SFFTEC still hasn't bothered to post an update in their own sale thread. @PlayfulPhoenix, thank you for stepping in. I'd like to note that it has been almost a week and still no update.

Personally I already filed a dispute and got my refund, I strongly encourage everyone else at least start the process of opening a PayPal dispute until you get some solid proof or communication from this seller.

SFFTEC

Average Stuffer
Original poster
SFFTEC
Nov 17, 2019
www.sfftec.com
UPDATE - May 19, 2020

Hi all, I really apologize for the absence. The multiple delays (in January because of Chinese New Year, and in March because of Covid), plus some other issues, really got me off track for a while. From now on, I'll make sure to be more active here and reply faster, so feel free to ask any questions.

About shipment, it should start in mid June, and then arrive in 7-14 days. It's really close now, and thanks a lot for the patience, you won't regret the product quality. Also, please note that due to some personal reasons, this is probably the last batch we'll sell, so there are very few units left.

Lastly, I've updated the 1st post to match our website info, check it out if needed.

Stay safe, regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.