[SFFTEC] Enhance ENP 7660B Pro (Limited Edition): Custom 600w Flex ATX PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enhance ENP 7660B Pro is a custom 600w Flex ATX power supply developed by SFFTEC. This powerful 80+ Platinum PSU is manufactured and customized by Enhance with a quiet fan, black short cables, and dark body. It fits neatly in most SFF PC cases, and will have a very limited stock

Lead time: June | Final batch – Only 80 units available!

Product warranty: 180 days

Ps: it’s unlikely that we’ll make another batch after this one is sold out, so it might be the last chance to purchase
Unfulfilled orders from before it was announced will have these same specs

Features:
High quality/Innovative: Manufactured and customized by Enhance (safety approved), dark painted body
Powerful/Silent: 600w 80+ Platinum, quiet 40mm fan (about 20dB noise until 480w power usage)
Compact: Less than 0,5L volume, fits in most SFF PC cases, shortened black cable set (clean and easy cable management)
Widely tested: Hundreds of units shipped worldwide, developed since 2018, multiple reviews available online
And more...

Specifications:
Model: ENP 7660B Platinum Series
Power: 600w
Dimension: 150mm(L) * 81.5mm(W) * 40.5mm(H)
On/Off Switches: None
PFC: Active
Fan Size: 40mm (exhaust)
Efficiency: 92% @ 50% loading (80+ Platinum)
Hold-up Time: 16ms @ 75% loading
Safety: CE/FCC/UL/Nemkoo CB/CCC
Protection: OPP/OVP/OCP/OTP/UVP/SCP/No Load Operation

Cables: 1* 20/24pin (250mm), 1* 4+4pin (350mm), 2* 6+2pin PCI Express (250mm + 50mm), 2* SATA (200mm + 100mm)
Customizations (made by Enhance – Safety approved): quiet fan, black shortened cables, dark painted body

Fan Noise and Voltage: ~20dB (@1m distance) and 3.5V until 480w output power; From 480-600w, it ramps up to ~35dB (@1m distance) and 8V. Fan Model: AD0412XB-C51

Input: 100V-240V (voltage); 60/50Hz (frequency); 8A-4A (current)
Output: 600w; 15A (+3.3V); 15A (+5V); 50A (+12V); 0.3A (-12V); 2.5A (5VSB)

Weight: ~1200g (2.6lb)

What's included: Enhance ENP 7660B Pro custom power supply
Does not include power cord!

Pictures:

More info/Available at: www.sfftec.com/shop

Last edited:

murderbymodem

Average Stuffer
Jun 6, 2019
I had an email where he stated that the Velka 3, Z-Case and K39 were close enough in cable configuration that he was going to just do them all the same. This was when I got the cable config I posted. Looks like the one on the site now is the same except the CPU 4+4 is shorter. I think what's happening is he's just trying to sell out his batch order, and every single one he's ordering is the custom config.

What's still unclear is when the orders placed back in December will be fulfilled. The promised end of March, or June? I can cut the guy some slack for getting screwed over by Enhance, he's always made it clear this was a factory custom order and others have stated that you have to get these things in a bulk purchase. However, that doesn't balance out the lack of communication to his customers.
I agree it doesn't seem likely that there will be more than one cabling option available like he was saying. Offering different options just complicates things for the factory.

As you said, he's probably just trying to sell out this batch. The website is now saying June, so I wouldn't expect anything until June. He's not interested in doing a second order as the website says, so that means June is the original batch and then he's done.

Reactions: Daniel.f2277

cennis

Average Stuffer
Jan 13, 2020
The last time I had email contact from him, he was asking which set of cables you wanted. It sounded like it was going to be an option, which seems like it would complicate things for him even more.

I asked for more details about the shortened cables and never got any details. At one point he stated that he would be checking with Michael from Velkase and offering a specific cable set that had ideal cable lengths for the Velka 3, but that was the last I heard.

This is the last email he sent out from feb 18 which discusses cable config. The image attached with the email was posted by others above.

Hello!
First of all, thanks for keeping your order.

As you might remember, I offered some time ago the option to choose between different cable sets for the PSU.
After gathering all your requests, I see that about 75% want a Velka3 compatible set. The rest was between the P50, K39 and Standard sets.

I realized that the cables for the Velka3, P50 and K39 would be very similar, so there is no point on making different sets for them. If you requested one of these, let's call it "Shortened cable set" from now on. You can check the cables types and lengths I end up with on the attached picture.
Some insights: the 24pin could be 200mm, but it is a little risky for some motherboards, because it can't make too tight bends; the 8pin has to be long because most motherboards have it on the top left corner; and I know some of you don't want SATA, but a lot of people still use it (and it isn't too bulky anyway, so it's not a big compromise). Let me know if it pleases you, and if you have any suggestions.

Also, less than 5% of you requested to keep the Standard set (same as the Amazon unit), so I'm thinking about ordering all PSUs with the Shortened set. Let me know asap if you really need the Standard one.

About the Lead time, we are still expecting it at around late March, but things are a bit uncertain right now because of the Coronavirus. Please give me a few weeks to confirm.

Just one more detail that I see some of you are confused: the black enclosure, quiet fan and custom cables modifications are made by Enhance itself, so there will be no safety issues, and warranty will still be 180 days long.

Regards

Reactions: Daniel.f2277

Tristanoz

Caliper Novice
Mar 9, 2020
I haven't bought this, but I was wondering if anyone has received this yet? Or has the lead time changed to June for people that already ordered this as well? I want to buy this but the months of delay and lack of communication make this purchase a bit scary for me.

Noosh

Cable Smoosher
Aug 18, 2019
This is the answer I got after two weeks. I placed an order on Feb so I don't even know what to expect. Since the new listed PSU has different cabling I don't know if I get the one in the old listing or the new, previous one had lead time March, new one is June. I really dislike the lack of communication.

I apologize for the late update, I've been busy with some personal problems.
Your order is almost ready, but unfortunately, air shipping is temporarily unavailable because of the Covid outbreak.
I appreciate if you can keep the order, it will help me a lot. Also, this is probably the last batch we ever sell...
You'll receive your products soon, will let you know if any news.

Regards

Reactions: pwnedundies

robbee

King of Cable Management
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
Isn't paypal buyer protection 180 days after payment? Any guarantee he isn't gonna run off?

By now, I would start to get worried about this. There are red flags all over this product. If you want this, I'd highly recommend waiting until people start to confirm actually having received their units.

To summary:
- He has pushed pushed back the shipping date multiple times.
- He hasn't been upfront about these units being built to order, giving the impression that he had them in stock.
- He has stated that there is a risk that his business could go bankrupt.
- Worst of all, he dropped all communication when things started to go wrong.

Reactions: MrFizzyBubbs

Tristanoz

Caliper Novice
Mar 9, 2020
By now, I would start to get worried about this. There are red flags all over this product. If you want this, I'd highly recommend waiting until people start to confirm actually having received their units.

To summary:
- He has pushed pushed back the shipping date multiple times.
- He hasn't been upfront about these units being built to order, giving the impression that he had them in stock.
- He has stated that there is a risk that his business could go bankrupt.
- Worst of all, he dropped all communication when things started to go wrong.

Yeah I kinda feel bad for calling him out if this isn't the case at all. It's just the lack of communication isn't giving me much of a incentive to blindly trust. Which is annoying, because I would love to buy this product but the lack communication is holding me back.

Starficz

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 21, 2019
For now I'm still willing to give benefit of the doubt, Covid is a real thing and other products on his site have been received by people.

Reactions: SF4TW

jmsantos1983

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 12, 2017
Just want to know if there any promo code. With shipping the psu would cost me about $160.00.
Thank you.

jmsantos1983

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 12, 2017
I hope that is not vaporware. I just want to know after I pay for it if the item is going to be available and by when.
I email the guy and still waiting. :(

smitty2k1

King of Cable Management
Dec 3, 2016
#Aliexpress US $156.75 5%OFF | New PSU For Lingmaojingdian ITX FLEX NAS Small 1U 600W Power Supply LMJD-6000

This item is very similar to what is being sold here but the one in this page is better quality.
Don't buy from SFFTec. Did you read this thread?!?!

kzoltan

Cable Smoosher
Mar 30, 2020
I originally ordered in the beginning of Jan.
Cancelled my order on 30th March, he reply on 1st April he will issue refund in a few days and I still havent received it. Today I had to open a paypal case. Don't want to run out of the 6 month.
He seems like a nice guy, but it is too much for me. (We didnt really get any communication after March, for which he told us he will deliver)

jmsantos1983

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 12, 2017
I originally ordered in the beginning of Jan.
Cancelled my order on 30th March, he reply on 1st April he will issue refund in a few days and I still havent received it. Today I had to open a paypal case. Don't want to run out of the 6 month.
He seems like a nice guy, but it is too much for me. (We didnt really get any communication after March, for which he told us he will deliver)
Feel the same about it. I placed a link to a similar item. Hope help some of us.

kojimagtr

Caliper Novice
Apr 24, 2020
Does anyone know if he's actually doing refunds anymore? Or any updates?

This was kinda expensive vaporware...

zxSwifty

Cable Smoosher
Dec 31, 2019
This still hasn't been shipped? I recommend you guys get a refund and get the modified version off of Taobao. I received mine a month ago and could finally finish my k39 build. The fan is dead quiet and now that's made me realise how loud the rtx 2060 aero itx fan is.

Status
Not open for further replies.