[SFFTEC] Enhance ENP 7660B Pro (Limited Edition): Custom 600w Flex ATX PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enhance ENP 7660B Pro is a custom 600w Flex ATX power supply developed by SFFTEC. This powerful 80+ Platinum PSU is manufactured and customized by Enhance with a quiet fan, black short cables, and dark body. It fits neatly in most SFF PC cases, and will have a very limited stock

Lead time: June | Final batch – Only 80 units available!

Product warranty: 180 days

Ps: it’s unlikely that we’ll make another batch after this one is sold out, so it might be the last chance to purchase
Unfulfilled orders from before it was announced will have these same specs

Features:
High quality/Innovative: Manufactured and customized by Enhance (safety approved), dark painted body
Powerful/Silent: 600w 80+ Platinum, quiet 40mm fan (about 20dB noise until 480w power usage)
Compact: Less than 0,5L volume, fits in most SFF PC cases, shortened black cable set (clean and easy cable management)
Widely tested: Hundreds of units shipped worldwide, developed since 2018, multiple reviews available online
And more...

Specifications:
Model: ENP 7660B Platinum Series
Power: 600w
Dimension: 150mm(L) * 81.5mm(W) * 40.5mm(H)
On/Off Switches: None
PFC: Active
Fan Size: 40mm (exhaust)
Efficiency: 92% @ 50% loading (80+ Platinum)
Hold-up Time: 16ms @ 75% loading
Safety: CE/FCC/UL/Nemkoo CB/CCC
Protection: OPP/OVP/OCP/OTP/UVP/SCP/No Load Operation

Cables: 1* 20/24pin (250mm), 1* 4+4pin (350mm), 2* 6+2pin PCI Express (250mm + 50mm), 2* SATA (200mm + 100mm)
Customizations (made by Enhance – Safety approved): quiet fan, black shortened cables, dark painted body

Fan Noise and Voltage: ~20dB (@1m distance) and 3.5V until 480w output power; From 480-600w, it ramps up to ~35dB (@1m distance) and 8V. Fan Model: AD0412XB-C51

Input: 100V-240V (voltage); 60/50Hz (frequency); 8A-4A (current)
Output: 600w; 15A (+3.3V); 15A (+5V); 50A (+12V); 0.3A (-12V); 2.5A (5VSB)

Weight: ~1200g (2.6lb)

What's included: Enhance ENP 7660B Pro custom power supply
Does not include power cord!

Pictures:

More info/Available at: www.sfftec.com/shop

Last edited:

dannycpham

Trash Compacter
Mar 25, 2019
I got a response from SFFTEC regarding cancelling order.

"I see here that you requested your psu with Velka cables. Are you sure you want to cancel it? Quality will be very good, you won't regret it.
If you still want to cancel, we charge a 4,5% fee on refunds, since this is what Paypal charges us."

I don't recall seeing this on the product listing, is this what the others on here have to pay as well?

Technically, PayPal fees are $0.30 + 2.9%, which is not quite 4.5% :p. Due to a change in October, Paypal will keep this fee regardless if the buyer goes through a refund or not. Not to justify the fact that refunds aren't 100%, just saying, there is a slight reason why sellers might not wanna give a full refund.

riba2233

Shrink Ray Wielder
SFF Time
Jan 2, 2019
www.sfftime.com
Technically, PayPal fees are $0.30 + 2.9%, which is not quite 4.5% :p. Due to a change in October, Paypal will keep this fee regardless if the buyer goes through a refund or not. Not to justify the fact that refunds aren't 100%, just saying, there is a slight reason why sellers might not wanna give a full refund.

Well I'm an EU seller and PP takes 4.5%. It is different depending on a region.

I also think that taking fees even for a refund is a total dick move from PP, but it is what it is.

Reactions: dannycpham

Daniel.f2277

Caliper Novice
Jan 13, 2020
@SFFTEC
Can we have more details on cable length and configuration for the three options? I don't think I need SATA or Molex, so I would like to do without it (Z-Case). I'm also curious to know how many units you will have this coming March, so I can gauge whether to purchase now or wait for some other batch later.

Kind of tired of looking at the regular 7660B I was sent with the zcase by now.

murderbymodem

Average Stuffer
Jun 6, 2019
I completed to build my Velka 3 without Flex PSU !

... I'm ready to waiting sfftec psu !

I can recommend this seller, very fast shipping. They have Amazon and eBay storefronts as well.

Note: I normally would never promote another seller in a marketplace thread like this, and I may be breaking a rule here, however it has been another ~2 months with no status updates or emails from sfftec regarding when we will be receiving our power supplies.

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
Anyone recieve theirs yet. "Lead time: March" and we are about 1/3 of the way through. I'd like to get this over the ebay/servercase one, because I don't want to have to cut off the excess cables.

larkmaj

Trash Compacter
Nov 26, 2019
I got an email on February 18th that said late March. So I won't start complaining until April comes around with out word.

I'm really glad I bought the cheapest PSU I could find at Best Buy back in December, and am running it externally. Fan makes an annoying clicking noise, but it works.

murderbymodem

Average Stuffer
Jun 6, 2019
Anyone recieve theirs yet. "Lead time: March" and we are about 1/3 of the way through. I'd like to get this over the ebay/servercase one, because I don't want to have to cut off the excess cables.
The SFFTec unit also has the Molex and SATA connections, so you'd still need to cut them off. It is not a modular power supply.

larkmaj

Trash Compacter
Nov 26, 2019
The SFFTec unit also has the Molex and SATA connections, so you'd still need to cut them off. It is not a modular power supply.
The "Shortened cable set" he's offering has does not include the Molex. It still has SATA, but I think that's OK. I want to leave the option open in my Velka 3 to add one.

Reactions: Daniel.f2277

murderbymodem

Average Stuffer
Jun 6, 2019
The "Shortened cable set" he's offering has does not include the Molex. It still has SATA, but I think that's OK. I want to leave the option open in my Velka 3 to add one.

Thanks for posting this, I have no idea why he still isn't posting importing updates in this thread.

DimitriPayetPH

Case Bender
New User
Apr 22, 2019
I've got a bad feeling since the supplier for SFFTEC is based off China the coronavirus problem is going to further delay this

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
I've got a bad feeling since the supplier for SFFTEC is based off China the coronavirus problem is going to further delay this
I'm fairly certain that's what has been delaying it. I'm sure there were some minor manufacturer delays initially, but then CNY in late January, and the the covid-19 outbreak halting most Chinese workers from returning to work, And I still don't think they are back to 100%

dundell391

Case Bender
New User
Mar 18, 2020
Hey,

So I've been following sfftec website for a month now since I ordered one of the enhance flex PSU's for my k389v2 build I'm hope to finish within 4~6 weeks.

Literally the website just changed design a little, and no longer shows lead time. The way it's worded now makes it looks like it's now in stock. I hope to hear more in the coming days. thank you;

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
Hey,

So I've been following sfftec website for a month now since I ordered one of the enhance flex PSU's for my k389v2 build I'm hope to finish within 4~6 weeks.

Literally the website just changed design a little, and no longer shows lead time. The way it's worded now makes it looks like it's now in stock. I hope to hear more in the coming days. thank you;

Enhance ENP 7660B Pro is a custom 600w Flex ATX power supply developed by SFFTEC. This powerful 80+ Platinum PSU is manufactured and customized by Enhance, and uses a quiet fan, black shortened cables, & black painted shell. It fits neatly in most SFF PC cases, and will have a really limited stock

Ps: it’s highly unlikely that we’ll keep producing this product after it is sold out, so this might be the last chance. All unfulfilled orders made before this was announced will have the same specs

Lead time:
June (Final batch – only 100 units available

dundell391

Case Bender
New User
Mar 18, 2020
Enhance ENP 7660B Pro is a custom 600w Flex ATX power supply developed by SFFTEC. This powerful 80+ Platinum PSU is manufactured and customized by Enhance, and uses a quiet fan, black shortened cables, & black painted shell. It fits neatly in most SFF PC cases, and will have a really limited stock

Ps: it’s highly unlikely that we’ll keep producing this product after it is sold out, so this might be the last chance. All unfulfilled orders made before this was announced will have the same specs

Lead time:
June (Final batch – only 100 units available
I overlooked that, too much wall of text lol. Thanks; makes me wonder further though will people get theirs that preordered now, or is this a one time batch that is being 1-man-job prepared to ship in June :/

murderbymodem

Average Stuffer
Jun 6, 2019
I overlooked that, too much wall of text lol. Thanks; makes me wonder further though will people get theirs that preordered now, or is this a one time batch that is being 1-man-job prepared to ship in June :/

If I had to guess, the 100 available he is claiming are available were orders from the original batch that were canceled. He got upset over the amount of cancellation requests because he used the money from our orders to directly pay for the power supplies. This was basically a group-buy that was not advertised as such.

It's not a 1-man job, he's just ordering these in bulk from a factory in China. Thus the long delay due to the virus situation. I can't feel bad for him even though this was out of his control, beause his communication is terrible. He still hasn't posted in this thread to reflect another delay to June.

But the basic situation is: I only claimed a lead time of 30 days at the beginning because Enhance told me they could ship in December. At the end of the month they changed their mind and warned me about the delay. I got so frustrated about the situation that things got a little out of control, specially with these much cancellation requests.

This community has indeed changed a lot, I'm here since 2017 and people were usually more supportive...
I really wished I had never started this business, but I'm unfortunately forced to continue it, since I'm on the loss right now and have to recover the money invested.

From his earlier reply, it doesn't sound like he wants to be in buisness anymore, and I'd guess he's just trying to say that these are limited to encourage more orders and recoup the funds from the orders that were cancelled/refunded due to the delays. Once he breaks even it doesn't seem like he wants to continue his business.

Poblopuablo

King of Cable Management
Jan 14, 2018
If I had to guess, the 100 available he is claiming are available were orders from the original batch that were canceled. He got upset over the amount of cancellation requests because he used the money from our orders to directly pay for the power supplies. This was basically a group-buy that was not advertised as such.

It's not a 1-man job, he's just ordering these in bulk from a factory in China. Thus the long delay due to the virus situation. I can't feel bad for him even though this was out of his control, beause his communication is terrible. He still hasn't posted in this thread to reflect another delay to June.

From his earlier reply, it doesn't sound like he wants to be in buisness anymore, and I'd guess he's just trying to say that these are limited to encourage more orders and recoup the funds from the orders that were cancelled/refunded due to the delays. Once he breaks even it doesn't seem like he wants to continue his business.

I'm pretty sure he raised the price too. I thought they were 119, but now they are 129. And shipping is ~20 so it makes more sense to buy one from server case unless you NEED BLACK, (if you ever even get it) or the potentially reduced cables(because it was previously mentioned that it will be all the stock cables(including multiple sata and molex...) and lengths only with black cables instead of K/M cables..... But according to one of the pictures it looks like there is now a "shortened black cable set")

The picture shows 3 sata connectors but the other picture says it only comes with 2.... So I'm a little confused as to what is going on. Are ALL the psu's coming with the shortened black cable set or are they coming stock?

murderbymodem

Average Stuffer
Jun 6, 2019
I'm pretty sure he raised the price too. I thought they were 119, but now they are 129. And shipping is ~20 so it makes more sense to buy one from server case unless you NEED BLACK, (if you ever even get it) or the potentially reduced cables(because it was previously mentioned that it will be all the stock cables(including multiple sata and molex...) and lengths only with black cables instead of K/M cables..... But according to one of the pictures it looks like there is now a "shortened black cable set")

The picture shows 3 sata connectors but the other picture says it only comes with 2.... So I'm a little confused as to what is going on. Are ALL the psu's coming with the shortened black cable set or are they coming stock?
The last time I had email contact from him, he was asking which set of cables you wanted. It sounded like it was going to be an option, which seems like it would complicate things for him even more.

I asked for more details about the shortened cables and never got any details. At one point he stated that he would be checking with Michael from Velkase and offering a specific cable set that had ideal cable lengths for the Velka 3, but that was the last I heard.

larkmaj

Trash Compacter
Nov 26, 2019
The last time I had email contact from him, he was asking which set of cables you wanted. It sounded like it was going to be an option, which seems like it would complicate things for him even more.

I asked for more details about the shortened cables and never got any details. At one point he stated that he would be checking with Michael from Velkase and offering a specific cable set that had ideal cable lengths for the Velka 3, but that was the last I heard.
I had an email where he stated that the Velka 3, Z-Case and K39 were close enough in cable configuration that he was going to just do them all the same. This was when I got the cable config I posted. Looks like the one on the site now is the same except the CPU 4+4 is shorter. I think what's happening is he's just trying to sell out his batch order, and every single one he's ordering is the custom config.

What's still unclear is when the orders placed back in December will be fulfilled. The promised end of March, or June? I can cut the guy some slack for getting screwed over by Enhance, he's always made it clear this was a factory custom order and others have stated that you have to get these things in a bulk purchase. However, that doesn't balance out the lack of communication to his customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.