S4 MINI Classic (S4M-C)

Master of Cramming
Nov 5, 2016
Found something interesting... I'm living in Canada and the S4 is sent to me via USPS, and the package was send from BILOXI, MS 39531:

You can see my location on the top left corner. So USPS should carry the package at least to the general direction, which is to the top left, right?
But NOPE, here is what USPS did:
2017-01-16 08:48 UNITED STATES, MIAMI, Arrived
And here is Miami:

Why USPS, why :(

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I think Miami is the main hub for international flights for USPS. Nova-00 is currently enroute to Australia from Arkansas and it also went through Miami.

Reactions: NRG and 1461748123

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Yeah. Same thing happens when I get something shipped from say California to Canada via Fed-ex - it goes to Memphis TN first then to me because that is where their major North American shipping hub is. Panicked like crazy the first time it happened since I thought my package had been misshaped.

Reactions: 1461748123

TheWhiteWolves

Caliper Novice
Jul 28, 2016
its like when packages for me arrive in the UK, they arrive in London, then go up to a place in Scotland called Lanarkshire, then finally come down to me in the middle.

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
I'm happy/sad that you parted with Nova-00.

I am too. While I hate to see it go, it really was just sitting around collecting dust here so I'm glad to see it go to someone who will put it to good use.

Stumbler

Caliper Novice
Oct 16, 2016

Amazing work with the packaging Josh, Honestly have to see this thing in person to appreciate all its beauty, could not be happier with S4. Would have it put together but im waiting on my z270i ROG Strix mobo and 7700, will have a quality build thread when those two (Yes that is a legit Toyota parts department mouse pad) arrive.

Last edited:

Master of Cramming
Nov 5, 2016

Amazing work with the packaging Josh, Honestly have to see this thing in person to appreciate all its beauty, could not be happier with S4. Would have it put together but im waiting on my z270i ROG Strix mobo and 7700, will have a quality build thread when those two (Yes that is a legit Toyota parts department mouse pad) arrive.
The image seems to be down, I think we don't have permission to view it or something...

Reactions: cmyk78

Curiosity

Too busy figuring out if I can to think if I shoul
Platinum Supporter
Bronze Supporter
M...M...M...M...Multi-Tier...Subscriber...
Apr 30, 2016
Oh my
Maybe I should head back to microcenter and get their upgrade plan thing.

Reactions: Stumbler

vioscity

Caliper Novice
Dec 1, 2016

hi, where did you order your z270i strix?

Sean Crees

Airflow Optimizer
Jan 1, 2017
Well i look at it this way. I'm not going to get my S4 until after vega launches, so i'm not even going to get excited about short 1070's and short 1080's until i see what AMD can bring to the table. Building new systems right before major product launches is never a good idea. If you just wait a little bit you'll either A. have better options to choose from or B. have cheaper prices for the products you were buying anyhow.