S4 MINI Classic (S4M-C)

Choidebu

"Banned"
Aug 16, 2017
Ryzen 1400 and 1050 ti should be completely fine with 160w. You might want to buy the 300w ac-dc unit though.
I stand by my word though: i think a1060 with a 65w cpu is pushing it....

Kmpkt

Innovation through Miniaturization
KMPKT
Feb 1, 2016
Should be fine. Those calculators tend to overshoot the mark on power budget. The GPU pulls a peak of 75W which means you have 125W left for the CPU and other stuff. Considering the 1500X will only pull 70W while under Prime95, you should have a ton of headroom in your build.

SpringerTheNerd

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 7, 2017
I finally ordered all my parts. I have the case and GPU already. I was fortunate enough to snag them both from a user on here.

So I decided to go with:
I5-7500
16gb ram
And for now a single SSD and HDD.
HDPLEX 400 + Dell 330 brick

Everything will be here sometime next week. Only things left to do are wires and decide if I want to powder coat the outside shell...

SpringerTheNerd

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 7, 2017
So this happened. Got it from Newegg in 24th, they pulled the page and now it’s back up with free games. Go figure :p

Will need to swap out the Noctua fan back to my Delta. Will post up thermals and sound this weekend hopefully!

you can contact customer service and if its within like 30 days they can give you the promotion

Reactions: Biowarejak

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
Original poster
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
Hey guys!

I am in the hospital recovering from a colectomy. The good news is the surgery went well praise God and when I am well I so be posting stuff about the next MINI run. Delivery time should be much MUCH faster than before too.

I don't have about of energy now so this is it, but look forward to cool things to come.

In the meantime I am going to have someone help me with order fulfillment but I might not be able to answer questions /emails for a week? So I am relying on the awesome MINI experts here to answer questions!

Peace

P.S. I left an Easter egg on the website for you guys to find. :)

Dubnobass

Average Stuffer
Sep 9, 2017
Hey guys!

I am in the hospital recovering from a colectomy. The good news is the surgery went well praise God and when I am well I so be posting stuff about the next MINI run. Delivery time should be much MUCH faster than before too.

I don't have about of energy now so this is it, but look forward to cool things to come.

In the meantime I am going to have someone help me with order fulfillment but I might not be able to answer questions /emails for a week? So I am relying on the awesome MINI experts here to answer questions!

Peace

P.S. I left an Easter egg on the website for you guys to find. :)

Josh, I suffer from crohns disease. Thankfully I've managed to avoid surgery with the medications I take. I hope all is well. My cousin had a colectomy due to her crohns and has been doing well since. Being ill has been a part of my life for a long time but I have been able to understand my triggers and in recent years have had little issues with it. Good luck to you and your recovery.

DocH

G4G
Apr 2, 2017
Anyone find it yet?
nada, i am thinking it is subtle. I went through everything but it has been awhile since i have been on the site so i don't remember how it was. I thought maybe it was under designs as he was announcing a new product maybe. Or maybe the future date for preorders somewhere.

QuantumBraced

Master of Cramming
Mar 9, 2017
I'm sure this has been asked, but what is the consensus on the Gigabyte 1070 Mini vs. MSI 1070 Aero ITX? The MSI has a larger fan and looks better... Does it also perform better?

ngriesdo

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 15, 2017
I’m still looking though the source code for reference to any new product but I’m not finding it. Then again I’m not sure where to look lol! I will find something in this site but there is a lot of code to try to find a needle. I feel like there is an easier way to find this.

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
I’m still looking though the source code for reference to any new product but I’m not finding it. Then again I’m not sure where to look lol! I will find something in this site but there is a lot of code to try to find a needle. I feel like there is an easier way to find this.
Had the thought as well. Tried using a cached version and comparing the difference?

Reactions: AleksandarK

ThatRacingGuy

Average Stuffer
Aug 22, 2017
Tidied the wiring on my build