S4 MINI Classic (S4M-C)

SkudShark

Average Stuffer
Apr 2, 2017

:thinking emote:
Depends, do you want it to turn homicidal ?

mtl171

Average Stuffer
Nov 22, 2016
Just ordered 2 NFA12x15 PWM fans to swap out my GPU fan (some rosewill 120mm) and to add a extra case fan behind the GPU!

Has anyone with a revision 2 mini mounted a fan behind the GPU without drilling a extra hole in the frame? Thinking about using some double sided type but not sure if it is enough.

DocH

G4G
Apr 2, 2017
Hey Josh I am assuming your going to upload samples of those new skins? I see four we haven't had a peak at well maybe the zibra at the end of your video.

Edit: also it would be nice to know which skin corresponds to which look. Kinda hard to tell from your store with how it is posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: mtl171

DocH

G4G
Apr 2, 2017
Such an awesome case and it gets better with every version. If I didn't already have more cases than PCs and more PCs than uses, I'd snap buy one right now.
This is literally becoming me. I have two pcs. My second S4 mini comes in shortly. I also have the caylos nsg coming into a couple months as well. To many good choices.

Reactions: Phuncz

Josh | NFC

Not From Concentrate
Original poster
NFC Systems
Jun 12, 2015
www.nfc-systems.com
Hey Josh I am assuming your going to upload samples of those new skins? I see four we haven't had a peak at well maybe the zibra at the end of your video.

Edit: also it would be nice to know which skin corresponds to which look. Kinda hard to tell from your store with how it is posted.

I'm working on this. In the meantime I have it up for the custom skins. Sorry for the trouble

DocH

G4G
Apr 2, 2017
I'm working on this. In the meantime I have it up for the custom skins. Sorry for the trouble
oh no worries josh i know your a busy man for R3 just wanted to make the suggestion as i can see a lot of questions coming your way cause of it. Keep up the good work man

Geran Brown

Trash Compacter
Mar 2, 2017
I'm so mad I missed the most recent pre order. The only thing that was holding me back was the need to lay it horizontal and now with those little feet I could. Maybe I'll get in on the next one depending on the availability of other cases.

Reactions: royalba94

royalba94

Airflow Optimizer
AVAENTUM SLEEVING
Apr 2, 2017
Avaentum.com
I'm so mad I missed the most recent pre order. The only thing that was holding me back was the need to lay it horizontal and now with those little feet I could. Maybe I'll get in on the next one depending on the availability of other cases.
Yeah, I missed it too but more because I hadn't quite saved up the money yet lol

All the new Bezel and custom wrap options got me wishing I'd borrowed the difference cause they look so darn good!

Next time...