GVR

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Dec 31, 2019
As this is my first post I figured I'd post my newly completed Sentry 2.0 build.

I have been waiting for a long time to finish this build as the case took a long time to order and I took delivery about a week or two ago.
As the Sentry is crowd funded it just takes a while to get it in your hands after the order alas it's an amazing case and worth the wait to me.

Specs of the build:
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
- GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 570 4GB GDDR5
- RAM: Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX 2x8GB
- MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B450-I
- PSU: Corsair PSU SFX SF600
- CPU COOLER/FAN: Noctua NH-L9a-AM4
- CASEFAN: Noctua Casefan NF-F12 120mm PWM
- STORAGE: 500gb Samsugn SSD / 300gb Corsair Force MP510 NVMe

The reason I added the 120mm Noctua was to push out the exaust heat from the GPU and add some extra airflow to the case.
Idle temps are quite alright (CPU: 35c/95f- GPU: 40c/104f), when playing games the temps are also quite acceptable (CPU: 50c/122f - GPU: 70c/158f).

Photo's below. Full gallery can be found here with some additional photos.

Thanks for checking out the build if you guys have any question/feedback let me know.

Leprechaun

Trash Compacter
Mar 4, 2019
Hey buddy I just made my sentry build too, I think your power supply is in wrong cause you should be able to see the fan when the panel is open the way it is in the photo. Love the build, just don’t want you to kill your power supply.

GVR

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Dec 31, 2019
Hey buddy I just made my sentry build too, I think your power supply is in wrong cause you should be able to see the fan when the panel is open the way it is in the photo. Love the build, just don’t want you to kill your power supply.
Whahaha your right thanks for pointing that out!

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
The switch's o-ring also goes inside of the case, in front of the screw nut.

GVR

Minimal Tinkerer
Original poster
New User
Dec 31, 2019
Thanks for the feedback everyone, corrected everything. Might have been a disaster with the PSU XD.

Reactions: Leprechaun