Stalled REVOCCASES RCC-PWR1 / ATX PLUG-IN 400W DC-DC power supply (PICOPSU)

Would you be interested? Target price EUR 55,- plus shipping, depending on MOQ

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Thanks a lot, that helps. Seems the connectors on the HDPLEX are quite a bit offset over the edge of the motherboard, so they are not blocking any headers. But on the other hand this could cause clearance issues in some enclosures. Hmmm... ?

Analogue Blacksheep

King of Cable Management
Dec 2, 2018
Yeah, I'm lucky with the setup I have. The 200W Plug-in is a big one, has a very large overhang. The 24-pin on my Asus X570-I is located in the right place so it does not interfere with the fans (hence why I can use 25mm fans). I'm planning on switching to a B550 board so I may have to deal with changing the fan.

Reactions: REVOCCASES

Analogue Blacksheep

King of Cable Management
Dec 2, 2018
Thanks!

Being honest, I would prefer wider rather than thicker. You can use workarounds like these SilverStone CP11 cables.

jmsantos1983

SFF Lingo Aficionado
May 12, 2017
everyone OK if going into production like that?

Great job. This really looks great.
I have a rtx 2080 ti
ryzen 1800x
16gb ram
1 m.2
2 80mm fans
4 led strips
Would a 500w psu be ok to use with this? If the 500w is not appropiate for my system would you ever work on a 600w version?
What dimetions does this psu have?
The female connector, would it fit inside if you where to place it on one of the sides?
For me, if this fits inside of my case and has the flex atx holes to mount and could take care of my system is a sale for me.
Thank you.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Great job. This really looks great.
I have a rtx 2080 ti
ryzen 1800x
16gb ram
1 m.2
2 80mm fans
4 led strips
Would a 500w psu be ok to use with this? If the 500w is not appropiate for my system would you ever work on a 600w version?
What dimetions does this psu have?
The female connector, would it fit inside if you where to place it on one of the sides?
For me, if this fits inside of my case and has the flex atx holes to mount and could take care of my system is a sale for me.
Thank you.

If you need some internal power supply I would recommend you to get a modded server psu (flex) from aliexpress. Or you can have a look at the new fsp flexguru 500W.

T_Tank

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 16, 2017
Awesome stuff man! Wish you the best of luck!
Wonder how well these could handle a old r9 nano and a 1045t oc'd to 3.6ghz XD

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Awesome stuff man! Wish you the best of luck!
Wonder how well these could handle a old r9 nano and a 1045t oc'd to 3.6ghz XD

I checked the TDPs and it says 95W for the CPU and 180W for the GPU. Right?

You can run some stress tests and check power consumption with HWinfo. If CPU and GPU combined staying below 350W then its fine.

T_Tank

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 16, 2017
I checked the TDPs and it says 95W for the CPU and 180W for the GPU. Right?

You can run some stress tests and check power consumption with HWinfo. If CPU and GPU combined staying below 350W then its fine.

Oh the cpu is probably wolfing down more like 100watts cause the old 1045t is locked so it's pure voltage to get it going. Kinda scary it will turbo to 3.8ghz since that is nearly 1ghz over stock.

The nano is also a beast when it starts working it can nearly pull 200 watts!

This is a old setup though and we'll my stress tester for how right I can eyeball design a case mod XD

Though it barely can play destiny 2 due to the cpu IPC bottleneck