Prototype REVOCCASES RCC-BIG560 | custom BTO case | maximum flexibility for high end hardware in <20L

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
8th pre-order production update:
  • re-anodized parts came in - this time in black 😅
  • I have started to do some QC and can ship the first two cases later today - rest will follow within the next few days
  • first I planned to test-assemble each of your cases - but after I made a nasty scratch on @Goatee's case 😔 I will not do this... luckily the scratch is on the inside and @Goatee isn't too mad at me - apologies again, I'll make you a new side panel next time 🙂
Long story short: I will check all parts only for major issues - if you should run into trouble during assembly of your case just drop me a message and we'll find a solution ...

Enough talking, here are some pictures:

Inspection:

Packing:

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
Looking forward to it @REVOCCASES no issues. Looking foward to building my loop. Yrying to negotiate a few hours in the workshop with my wife.

Hopefully I get this shipment as quick as the first one.

Reactions: REVOCCASES

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Todays update: all pre-orders have been packed/shipped. I hope your cases will arrive in good condition. 🙂

after inspection of all the parts I have left, I can still offer following cases for everyone who missed the pre-order...
  • Standard, black, two vented side panels: 2 cases available, EUR 200,- plus shipping
  • B-Stock, all black, fine to build in but /w quality issues: 1 case available, EUR 150,- plus shipping
  • Limited Edition: same like standard, black, plus bonus parts: 1x additional solid black side, additional silver top and bottom (for two-tone), additional silver feet: 1 case available, EUR 260,- plus shipping
The two standard cases are now on stock in my shop.

The Limited Edition and B-Stock I will put in the Trade Section here - maybe tomorrow or during the weekend.

Last edited:

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
My case arrived on Monday in the end. Assembled and first fit monday evening, then plumbed in with some spare tubing and fittings to get it all working.

Z390i gigabyte Aurus board
I9-9900k CPU with Tech-N CPU block
32gb - 3000 Ram
Nvidia 3090 FE with EK waterblock
2tb & 1tb NVME SSD's
2 * GTS 280mm radiators
4 * Noctua Chromax 140mm fans

My intention is to go with hard tubing, but I might need a different pump res combo to get the striaght runs.

I went with the traditional PSU layout:

Dual 280mm radiators are hidden in there

Finish is lovely.

Here as it part way built when I was purging air

Thermals to follow. Overall very impressed and the radiator mount makes the case alot more rigid than the original prototype.

Noxonic

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Jul 14, 2021
My case arrived on Monday in the end. Assembled and first fit monday evening, then plumbed in with some spare tubing and fittings to get it all working.

32gb - 3000 Ram
2tb & 1tb NVME SSD's
2 * GTS 280mm radiators

My intention is to go with hard tubing, but I might need a different pump res combo to get the striaght runs.

Thermals to follow. Overall very impressed and the radiator mount makes the case alot more rigid than the original prototype.

Absolutely beautiful! We definitley need thermals at 800 and 1200 rpm please! :-)

Reactions: Goatee

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com

32gb - 3000 Ram
2tb & 1tb NVME SSD's
2 * GTS 280mm radiators

Finish is lovely.

Your two-tone build turned out really beautiful - thank you for sharing! ☺️

needcoffeeplz

Cable Smoosher
Feb 4, 2021

32gb - 3000 Ram
2tb & 1tb NVME SSD's
2 * GTS 280mm radiators

Finish is lovely.

Very nice, loving the two tone!! Mine came in Monday as well, but still waiting for my gpu water block to ship :(

Reactions: Goatee

srekal34

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 1, 2019
Thermals:

Running heaven 4.0 for 20+ mins to get a normalised fluid temperature.

Pulls ~450W from the wall, fan speed is the variable. Ambient is 21c

800RPM - Fluid 34c, CPU 45c, GPU 54c

1200RPM - Fluid 31c, CPU 40c, GPU 50c
Dont you think that delta between coolant and gpu is a bit high? I have the same block and experiencing same issue. I've had Bykski on a 3080 fe before and never seen delta higher than 12 degrees - with same power(350W). It feels like this block is focued on aesthethics rather than performance...

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
Dont you think that delta between coolant and gpu is a bit high? I have the same block and experiencing same issue. I've had Bykski on a 3080 fe before and never seen delta higher than 12 degrees - with same power(350W). It feels like this block is focued on aesthethics rather than performance...

Im pretty happy with a delta of ~20C on the core at full load, however you are right it could be a bit better but I wonder what the restriction is like on the Bykski blocks?

I think the EK block is pretty good when mining (just fired up nicehash to test). Memory of 76c @ 117MH/s. I did use upgraded pads though.

youngdocument

Trash Compacter
Nov 15, 2018
Im pretty happy with a delta of ~20C on the core at full load, however you are right it could be a bit better but I wonder what the restriction is like on the Bykski blocks?

I think the EK block is pretty good when mining (just fired up nicehash to test). Memory of 76c @ 117MH/s. I did use upgraded pads though.
The water/core delta on my Bykski blocked 3080 MSI Ventus is 19-20 degrees under load too. I assume it’s fine!