Closed Revoccases Prototypes looking for a new home

I am giving away / selling some of my earlier case prototypes (RCC-BIG1). The prototypes are not perfect but totally fine to use and ideal if you are into case modding or just looking for something to put your components in. Maybe you can figure out how to put some Aio into the BIG1. ;)

UPS shipping fee with one prototype case included: USD 60,- / EUR 55,-

Riser cables and power buttons not included. No guarantee but free support and advice from my side.

If you are interested, let me know and I'll post some more details and pictures.

Last edited:

Kundahli

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Aug 29, 2017
I am also interested and looking for something to put some of the odd components I have laying around in. Located in the US also. Look forward to seeing more pictures

Reactions: REVOCCASES

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
Great. Just give me a few days. I'll prepare a sample build to show you what you could do with the prototypes. :cool:

For everyone curious, the outside looks like this but I made quite a few changes inside of the cases for the final version.

Last edited:

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
Colour me int
Great. Just give me a few days. I'll prepare a sample build to show you what you could do with the prototypes. :cool:

For everyone curious, the outside looks like this but I made quite a few changes inside of the cases for the final version.
I'm interested. I fancy trying a little water loop in it....

Goatee

King of Cable Management
Jun 22, 2018
After reviewing your model here: Linky, I think I can figure out a way to fit a small loop in. :D

Give me a shout when they are available (I'm in the UK for postage costs).

Reactions: REVOCCASES

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
As promised, here some pictures and explanations...

Differences between the PROTOTYPES and the final version:

1) The PSU orientation is flipped, there is no internal bracket for a case fan

2) The top panel looks totally different and has half-way pre drilled holes for one 92mm fan and one front-usb connector.

Feel free to get creative and modify it for a bigger fan or put a 180mm rad on top of the case... :p

3) On the final version, the side panels can easily slide in from the top through a slot in the base. For the prototypes this is not possible. You'll have to use your muscles, pull the sides of the panels apart and then insert them like shown below. Also, there are some threads missing to hold the panels together. So you'll have to use a nut (included).

PS: You can also use the case as a open-air bench.

Like I said, the prototypes are totally fine to build a PC but are not perfect. So I'll basically giving them away for free and only charge a "protection fee".

UPS shipping with one prototype case included: USD 60,- / EUR 55,-

If you need a riser cable and power button, just let me know and I'll add it to the "fee".

Totally I have 3 prototype cases available. Payment via PayPal. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Arboreal

SFFConvert

What's an ITX?
New User
Jun 28, 2020
I'm interested in one of these please, are all 3 prototypes the same or are there differences?

Lastly, I would like a PCIe riser and the power switch, how much for those too please, feel free to message me with total price, I'm based in the UK.

REVOCCASES

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
REVOCCASES
Silver Supporter
Apr 2, 2020
www.revoccases.com
All prototypes found a new home... of course you can still order the final version via my website: revoccases.com

Last edited: